Resin or Vinyl figures sellers.

TonyGol

Hi folks.

I hope someone can help me before I start trawling the net. The SWMBO has asked if I would do some figures for her and friends. Is there any online shops,UK based that sell figure kits that are unpainted. Looking for fantasy figures.

Cheers Tony..

Hi folks.

I hope someone can help me before I start trawling the net. The SWMBO has asked if I would do some figures for her and friends. Is there any online shops,UK based that sell figure kits that are unpainted. Looking for fantasy figures.

Cheers Tony..

What scale and how much "fantasy"?

• 2 weeks later...

I have just received my first resin kit from resinplus........and my last , I will stick with E2046 in future, the quality of moulding was poor with many lumps in nasty places, due to said lumps nothing will fit without some serious resin removal, the sword was almost in a complete circle, detail had been ground away from the figure in the "cleaning process", I had been warned about these knockoffs but I just had to try one , they couldn`t be that bad could they? Yes they are. Also haveing paid $16 for postage it took 3 weeks to arrive from the date of purchase, I hope this isn`t seen as whingeing but I am hoping I can save someone else from serious disappointment.

Edited by MASH4077

I have just received my first resin kit from resinplus........and my last , I will stick with E2046 in future, the quality of moulding was poor with many lumps in nasty places, due to said lumps nothing will fit without some serious resin removal, the sword was almost in a complete circle, detail had been ground away from the figure in the "cleaning process", I had been warned about these knockoffs but I just had to try one , they couldn`t be that bad could they? Yes they are. Also haveing paid $16 for postage it took 3 weeks to arrive from the date of purchase, I hope this isnt seen as whingeing but I am hoping I can save someone else from serious dissapointment. Back to my lovely crossbow-woman :rolleyes: If anyone would like to take it off my hands they can have it if they care to pick it up. (Waltham Abbey)

Tony

Sorry to hear you've had such a bad experience. I've not had a problem with Resinplus myself.