Lockheed unveils the new F-16V

spike7451

New shiny thing...

http://www.lockheedmartin.com/us/news/pres...aero-F-16V.html

SINGAPORE, Feb. 15, 2012 – Lockheed Martin [NYSE: LMT] unveiled a new version of the F-16 today at the Singapore Airshow. The F-16V will feature enhancements including an active electronically scanned array (AESA) radar, an upgraded mission computer and architecture, and improvements to the cockpit – all capabilities identified by the U.S. Air Force and several international customers for future improvements.

With nearly 4,500 F-16s delivered, this is a natural step in the evolution of the world’s most successful 4th generation fighter. The Fighting Falcon program has continually evolved as it began with the F-16 A/B as the lightweight fighter then transitioned to F-16 C/D and Block 60 versions as customers’ requirements changed.

I was really excited about this one when I read your post, I thought it would be the mother of all F-16's and really beefed up :analintruder: ............ but then when the link loaded up it just looks like any other F-16 so slighty disappointed in that :weep: still looks nice though but wanted a bit more Grrrrr as though it was looking for a fight :fight:

Ashley :photo:

Edited by zipper

I was really excited about this one when I read your post, I thought it would be the mother of all F-16's and really beefed up :analintruder: ............ but then when the link loaded up it just looks like any other F-16 so slighty disappointed in that :weep: still looks nice though but wanted a bit more Grrrrr as though it was looking for a fight :fight:

Ashley :photo:

:ditto: