Help for Heros Group Build

So to those who will sell their builds after to rise more money, will it be on here or eBay and also can we get people to sponsor us on this GB

I was thinking eBay, as it's a wider audience, plus I'm not sure anyone on here would buy my finished kit!! People will buy anything on eBay!!

Phil

Great news Les

Khimbar your picture http code needs to go between

[IMG= and ]

your last attempt missed the / on the closing tag.

Here's mine as you can see I have centred it and linked it back to this thread. So where ever I post people can click on the banner and come to this thread.

[center][url="http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=234912894"][img=http://i519.photobucket.com/albums/u352/BigBirdsecondary/Banners/H4H.jpg][/url][/center]

I've copied and pasted that, hope you don't mind?

I have no idea what to do for the GB yet. I can't even decide on armour or plane, let alone narrow it down.

Maybe one of each...? :D

EDIT. Woohooo, I have a sig!

Edited by khimbar

I have no idea what to do for the GB yet. I can't even decide on armour or plane, let alone narrow it down.

Well done! Now you've done that choosing a build will be simple...

Phil

No problem at all, my Photobucket account is a paid for Pro so I have no bandwidth issues.

I've just Googled Telic and Herrick orders of battle and realise that I have absolutely NOTHING in my stash of kits that will get even close to qualifying as a build for this!

Andy

As they say, charity starts at home! Best get down the LHS!!

Plenty of time yet. Although I have a Typhoon and lots of Hawks, neither actually served in these two theatres. I have a 1/144 C-17 but I can't vouch that the one in the box has been anywhere near Iraq or Afghanistan - if I am going to do anything it must have actually served there. I don't (yet) have any other RAF jets or helicopters that qualify.

I want to do something unusual - so I need to have a think.

Andy

Right all, I got the H4H medal decals this morning. Right first thing first! IM NOT MAKING ANY MONEY ON THESE AT ALL. They are £1.07 each inc postage. I have had these custom made for this GB so let me know if you want any. But if you buy more than one, you will only get charged for postage once. The decal is no larger than a 5p coin

7fca291a.jpg

I am taking some to southern expo if you would like to save a little on postage lol

Hello,

First, those decals look awesome! This Group Build has really started to grow and is pretty official if we have our own decals made up! Second, I might just have to snag that design and print out my own decals that way. Would that be all right? I live in the states so postage and payment would be a little difficult. So would it be alright if I were to just print my own decals?

:cheers:

Erik

Count me in on this, I've got an AFV Club Scimitar, plus the LEP up armour conversion from Castoff Models and also the Accurate Armour up-armour Challenger set which I can rob the bar armour from to add to the Scimitar for a modern up-armoured Scimitar (however it won't be a Scimitar 2)

Hello,

First, those decals look awesome! This Group Build has really started to grow and is pretty official if we have our own decals made up! Second, I might just have to snag that design and print out my own decals that way. Would that be all right? I live in the states so postage and payment would be a little difficult. So would it be alright if I were to just print my own decals?

:cheers:

Erik

Hi Erik

you do your own thing over there suport your hero`s but still be part of the build,

Les

Count me in on this, I've got an AFV Club Scimitar, plus the LEP up armour conversion from Castoff Models and also the Accurate Armour up-armour Challenger set which I can rob the bar armour from to add to the Scimitar for a modern up-armoured Scimitar (however it won't be a Scimitar 2)

Hi Bud

That sounds great (dont know what the hell all that means ) but welcome to the Group Build and look forward to finding out .

Les

Looking forward to this. Sorry if i've missed it elsewhere, but what is the scope of this GB? Is it recent or from any era?

Cheers

Dave

Hi Dave the scope with this G/B is in line with the H4H Charity time line Iraq and Afghnistan as in the recent and current conflict.

Les

Hi Dave the scope with this G/B is in line with the H4H Charity time line Iraq and Afghnistan as in the recent and current conflict.

Les

Spot on, thanks Les. I've a few kits in mind i could build...C-17, Apache, Jackal...

Cheers

Dave