ah thats a shame about the extention, thanks for asking and trying though,

ill still finish mine however. ill just post it as a seperate build , but it would have been nice to be part of the hunter mob

Well that's it folks, the poll is now open.

Thanks again to everyone who took part; it was a great turnout and a great variety of hunters were built from an F.1 to a Mk.71.

There are some beautiful Hunters in the gallery, thanks for those and also thanks to those who didn't quite make it.

Hopefully we will do another Hunter GB in the future :thumbsup:

Well I have just voted - the GB was a blast and the finished models are excellent. Probably all helped by the subject matter! Well done to the Mods and, yes, I could be tempted back by a Hunter II GB!

I've voted earlier today, what a difficult choice (did manage to choose one though) and what a lovely lot

of Billy Bunters there are in the gallery. Congratulations to all who took part, even more so if you finished!

First of all let me apologise for not being around for the last few weeks - had to prioritise other matters in life - nowt serious BTW!!! Second - well done to Paul for administering the GB, and third...A BIG congrats to everyone who entered - and managed to finish something!

Quality stuff there modellers!!