Wessex HC2 Artwork

mbdesignart

Hi all,

I decided to have a play around with a helo for a change. I was unsure whether to blur the blades more but decided to go with the effect shown.

6831923299_b91cdf679d_z.jpg

Comments are welcome, as ever.

Cheers,

Mark B.

Edited by mbdesignart

Hi Mark, Great composition, the chopper leads you into the bock of the picture then the hills on either side lead the eye into the loch, the loch leads you back to the front. Works for me.

Colin on the Africa Station

Skill Thanks for the comments. The conversion to jpeg does tend to lose some of the detail.

phildagreek Thanks, I will send a PM re request. I have posted some of my other artwork within the Aviation Art section if you'd like to have a look see. I also do vehicles and motorbikes, not sure if there is a section on here for them?

heloman1 Your comments are appreciated. I'll have to do something with a village background, maybe it could lead you round the houses :D How's the sunny coast down there?

That is fantastic. Do you sell them? What else have you done?

I guess the question has to be what is the current market value/price of a print like this? I'm in the middle of two MotoGP riders 900x700 acrylic on board, I guess 300 quid plus for that, or maybe I'm aiming too low I've never sold anything yet!

Colin on the Africa Station

There has been a question raised over whether this is an HAR2? From the information I have on the big yellow whirlybird thingy it points to it being an HC2, mainly from the time period and I am certainly no expert. Can anyone enlighten me?

Thanks,

Mark.B

Edited by mbdesignart

There has been a question raised over whether this is an HAR2? From the information I have on the big yellow whirlybird thingy it points to it being an HC2, mainly from the time period and I am certainly no expert. Can anyone enlighten me?

Thanks,

Mark.B

I have decided to leave this as an HC2, I'm happy that from my info that is the correct variant.