1.72 corvette...

sadly im still using photobucket untill sum1 can help me out with posting pics straight onto here.... but none the less.. here goes... hope you like and would love some feedback, she has some lights... and the guns move... the only thing i cant show really... it the retracable weighted anchors witch imade up myself... Revell themselves even sent me out more chain to finnish her (so i could have it both sides) ... was my gf tha used to say to me, you pay more attention to tha slag than me... hence the slag name on the side, nice little free hand touch i think :) :) Danny

here the link... hope you like.. :)

sorry, wrong link :/ .. here the right one :L

http://s1172.photobucket.com/albums/r577/D...stone/Corvette/

Edited by savage_express87
  • Like 1

sadly im still using photobucket untill sum1 can help me out with posting pics straight onto here.... but none the less.. here goes... hope you like and would love some feedback, she has some lights... and the guns move... the only thing i cant show really... it the retracable weighted anchors witch imade up myself... Revell themselves even sent me out more chain to finnish her (so i could have it both sides) ... was my gf tha used to say to me, you pay more attention to tha slag than me... hence the slag name on the side, nice little free hand touch i think :) :) Danny

here the link... hope you like.. :)

sorry, wrong link :/ .. here the right one :L

http://s1172.photobucket.com/albums/r577/D...stone/Corvette/

Hi Danny

You can't post pictures direct , you have to use image hosting such as photobucket. Read this FAQ to see how to post the pics.

Thats a rather nice looking Corvette :clap2: ,

and

:post1:

Dave

Hi Danny

You can't post pictures direct , you have to use image hosting such as photobucket. Read this FAQ to see how to post the pics.

Thats a rather nice looking Corvette :clap2: ,

and

:post1:

Dave

cheers... glad you like.. pride of place on my wall :)

• 1 year later...

Well at last I have found some 1/72 flower class pics of the finished model to inspire me a bit with my build. But i am a bit confused with the pics, do i see 2 different models? . I just love the paintwork on the second, scale or not, i am thinking of turning mine into a pleasure cruiser. .

:goodjob: