My BAe Hawk project (1.72)

http://s1172.photobucket.com/albums/r577/D...hawk%20project/ << this is the best i can do for now.... i havent worked out how to actually post the picture here yet... if sum1 would be greatfull to help me with that one... many thanks :) ... there is also a Pave Low III there i had done with british markings, and some 1.144 aircraft and fast attack boat.. i have many pics to upload, il get round to it :)

sorry guys if you clicked and wasnt working, photobucket link now working... soon as im showed or told how to load pics on here then i shall .. enjoy :)

Edited by savage_express87

cheers guys... i have 2 in the post from model zopne, i have the decal sheet from ebay, and have and can and will do a empire training version... i didnt realise how versatile the hawks where, there by far my favorite plane to make, simple and easy... the question tha remains is my italeri one is also in the post.. im yet to decide if i will do a sidewinder wintipped and single fule tank version for the RAF ... but i know the revell red arrow kit will be made into the trainer one :) .... i have a Airfix BAe Systems one put by in Modezone as well as clearing there shelves of there other red arrow ows ones :P .. il be doing a pair of combat raider (army) hawks the charity one as well as a navy 100 years of avation one aswell :) decal for them on order.. tha will be my 12 sorted :)... cant waight ><

13thR.png

today i got 2 more hawks... here they are... oh, and the boxes of the ones i done so far, the BAe systems one at the bottom... i have another put by at my local model zone, il be picking it up pay day! £10 ... il be doing tha as is on the box.... kinda nervious of that one... but it al be worth wile i think, just as long as i get the painted parts right i expect :P ..

404416_308099995905100_100001153064992_843344_1972132163_a.jpg

417256_308099469238486_100001153064992_843342_246995640_n.jpg

430345_308099715905128_100001153064992_843343_807476023_n.jpg

one ov these, more likly the red arrow (red kit) will be my training red/white/blue hawk.... and the other i havent actually decided... enjoy :P

13thR.png

so here it is, a few pics ov some old medels... and my intentions... use some of the parts, to make my bomber version hawk, and landed myself with a few extra parts, including rocket pobs, booster rockets and a few camers for some customisation, where old and belonged to my bothers, bartered for some broken shizzle and landed myself these... gonna be alright after all :P ...

extras1.jpg

extras2.jpg

and here as 2 pic of a boat i did to use up some men laying about :L ...

oldb2.jpg

oldb3.jpg

13thR.png

• 2 weeks later...

i picked up another 3 today, 2 revell one airfix... but here are 2 i build during my 7 day ban on here ¬¬ ....

not to keen on this one... but i tried...

hp11.jpg

an i really like this one, even if the ppl that know how they really look know different ;-)

hp13.jpg

13thR.png