1/48 - North American F-86K Sabre Dog "Kilo" by Special Hobby - released - "Houston, we've had a problem"

Homebee

• 2 weeks later...
Happy days, now we will have a race to see who will release theirs first although both different marks so I'll be buying both!

I'd put a tenner on SH. Must Have have a track record of being late. If SH steal their thunder - then they can only blame themselves.

Still nice to be spoiled for choiice, and l'Armée de l'Air markings always make me go Mmmm.

Jonners

I'd put a tenner on SH. Must Have have a track record of being late. If SH steal their thunder - then they can only blame themselves.

Still nice to be spoiled for choiice, and l'Arm�de l'Air markings always make me go Mmmm.

Jonners

I want the German ones.

If SH come through them i think must have might bomb

Julien

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Looks more than a paper project - picture:

http://www.ipmsdeutschland.de/Ausstellungen/Nuernberg2012/Bilder_VH/slides/MPM_group_14.html

ref. SH48123 & SH48126

Be patient Silver Fox!

Next Nurnberg Spielwarenmesse from 30. January till 4. February 2013.

Wait and see.

V.P.

Edited by Homebee

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Well that's my Sabre group build subject sorted then :-) With the Lottery going up to £2 a go now I'll stick a pound a week in a tin and hopefully have enough saved by the time it hits the shelves.

Stu

• 3 weeks later...

Well that's my Sabre group build subject sorted then :-) With the Lottery going up to £2 a go now I'll stick a pound a week in a tin and hopefully have enough saved by the time it hits the shelves.

Stu

Perhaps just convert a Revell Sabre Dog into a Kilo; that way, the SH kit will be sure and arrive all the sooner!

Just saying, you know how it goes: as soon as you nearly finish the grueling conversion project (or vacuform, etc.) someone issues the kit in modern, shiny injection molded plastic!

Robert