Elf Assassin

Shar2

Second build for this GB.

IMG_4977.jpg

First coat of flesh paint revealed some problems. The manufacturer had ground off the shoulder blades and collar bones when removing the casting blocks. So I've started rebuilding these areas. Also tried out some highlights around the face just to get an idea of where it's going to go.

IMG_5039.jpg

IMG_5040.jpg

IMG_5041.jpg

Watching with interest as I have the Dark Magician that I am trying to alter slightly to cover poorly fitting parts and others I do not want on the model. I will be watching the fitting of the front lacing, as this worries me slightly and I do so want this figure. :popcorn:

Tony

Watching with interest as I have the Dark Magician that I am trying to alter slightly to cover poorly fitting parts and others I do not want on the model. I will be watching the fitting of the front lacing, as this worries me slightly and I do so want this figure. :popcorn:

Tony

I must admit, I'm not looking forward to the lacing.

Oh I never realised that something like this would qualify for this GB, in that case I should enter Sara in her chainmail bikini! I only started that one on Dec 29th so by the start of the GB I was much less that 25% complete!!!

Not really my thing but interesting work - is that cellulite I see in photo 3 or is she just waiting for a touch of wet and dry? :innocent:

Ha ha!, yes she needs rubbing down a bit. :whistle:

I've leaid off painting figures for some years now...but I think my interest has just reawakened! :gobsmacked:

Who produces this figurine?

I got mine from Ebay, try sellers pull5rivers and resinplus.

Got the clothing and hair painted, but have just realised that she has a paint finger print on her bottom. So a bit more touching up required, although she is looking the part now. Parts aren't glued yet, whihc is why the right leg looks a bit out of position.

IMG_5042.jpg

IMG_5043.jpg

IMG_5044.jpg

That was quick Dave! Although the quality of paintwork and finish certainly looks top notch so one would never guess she went together so fast.

I always thought assassins were stealthy killers who you didn't notice... She's not going to get away without being noticed, so maybe its a bit of misdirection :)

I look forward to seeing this in the - ahem - "flesh" at Farnborough, I might even give you some competition if I can complete Sara in time! :)

Thanks guys. I'm really pleased with her, particularly the lacing which went better than I had anticipated.

AndyC, if you're going to Yeovilton, you'll be able to see her on my stand, (same place as last year, under Concordes port wing).

Kallisiti, is it going to be the battle of the babes at Farnborough then :lol: ?

AndyC, if you're going to Yeovilton, you'll be able to see her on my stand, (same place as last year, under Concordes port wing).

I'll be there! I'll say hi to her! Oh and you!

Andy