1/72 - Eurofighter/Typhoon by Hasegawa - released - new boxing

Homebee

Cool! Another kit that will spark off a debate over Hasegawa prices!

As long as it has ALL the pylons and a decent spares request form, I'll get ONE ;)

Great news, but I'm looking forward to that 1/12 desk & chair they're showing......WOW!

why?????????????????????????

As for the Typhoon, I thought the revell one was a great kit, with loads of weapons at a very good price?

Julien

Paid less than a tenner for my Revell ones, won't be getting any Hasegawa's.

Paul Harrison

They'll have to go some to beat Revell's weapons set with free Typhoon!

Paul Harrison

Don't see much else that Revell could have packed into this kit...
The right number of pylons ;)

...some intake trunking, finer surface detailing, a canopy opening arm you don't have to make yourself, parts that fit, some A2G weaponry that's actually been seen on a Typhoon, the right colour stencils...there's lot's of room for improvement...:)

You'll probably see a full A2A fit in the Hasegawa kit, they usually include weapons if the subjects standard load isn't found in their weapons sets (SU-33, F/A-18E/F).

And it'll probably be pretty pricey from UK retailers...but then again the Revell kit is cheap for a reason. You pays your money and makes your choice :)

You'll probably see a full A2A fit in the Hasegawa kit, they usually include weapons if the subjects standard load isn't found in their weapons sets (SU-33, F/A-18E/F).

And it'll probably be pretty pricey from UK retailers...but then again the Revell kit is cheap for a reason. You pays your money and makes your choice :)

Since AIM-120, AIM-9 and AIM-132 are quite "standart", they will therefore not been included in this kit. Maybe the Taurus/Scalp and Meteor, but for the LGB, please use the Hasegawa weapon kit set number...

Maybe they are a bit more cooperative with "exotic" aircrafts, but my experience is rather bad with hasegawa. In the F-14-kit, there were not even the Phoenix, nothing but tanks and the recce-pod! Same for the Phantom FGR.2 (Revell-geissue). A gun pod, a recce pod, and that's it.

Alex

Since AIM-120, AIM-9 and AIM-132 are quite "standart", they will therefore not been included in this kit. Maybe the Taurus/Scalp and Meteor, but for the LGB, please use the Hasegawa weapon kit set number...

Maybe they are a bit more cooperative with "exotic" aircrafts, but my experience is rather bad with hasegawa. In the F-14-kit, there were not even the Phoenix, nothing but tanks and the recce-pod! Same for the Phantom FGR.2 (Revell-geissue). A gun pod, a recce pod, and that's it.

Alex

The F-14 is an older kit release. Newer 1/72 Hasegawa kits seem to be moving away from that model. F-16 CJs usually include HARMs and I think JDAMs, Su-33 and the EA-18G both came with a pretty good loadout.

I suspect the Typhoon will include AIM-120 and AIM-9 and some more representative weapons. The F/A-18 kits have these missiles included as Weapon set III's missiles are not very good, and they don't have a Aim-9X.

Edited by -Neu-

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...