Focke Wulf 190 Group Build Rules + Prize List

Okay I as Maciej has been so generous with his donations, it is only right that I help out by helping you guys see the 190 decals/markings that he helps produce.

So, if you have any of these publications in your possession then have a think to see if one of their paintschemes would look good on your 190. I think most of these are available on their website as well.

So here is what you should look for.

monograph01.jpg

Monograph 01 - Focke-Wulf Fw 190 vol. I

monograph04.jpg

Monograph 04 - Focke-Wulf Fw 190 vol. II

monograph05.jpg

Monograph 05 - Focke-Wulf Fw 190 vol. III

monograph06.jpg

Monograph 06 - Focke-Wulf Fw 190 vol. IV

tc09luftwaffefighters.jpg

Topcolors 09 - Luftwaffe Fighters 1945

tc13operationbodenplatt.jpg

Topcolors 13 - Operation Bodenplatte

tc14fw190a.jpg

Topcolors 14 - Fw 190 at War Part I

tc20indefenceofthereich.jpg

MiniTopcolors 20 - In Defence of the Reich Part I

aircraftaces1.jpg

Aircraft Aces 1 - Helmut Wick, Fritz Losigkeit, Kurt Knappe

aircraftaces2.jpg

Aircraft Aces 2 - Josef Priller, Hans Waldmann, Wolfgang Späte

aircraftaces3.jpg

Aircraft Aces 3 - Heinz Ewald, Walter Wolfrum, Werner Hohenberg

airbattles10.jpg

Air Battles 10 - Luftwaffe over Tunisia vol. II February – May 1943

• 4 weeks later...

As per my prize donation, I have retrieved my bits of 190 skinning, and will be soon preparing a suitable base for them. Some have bits of RLM 76 still on them, but time seems to have changed the shade a tad. That said, they're looking good.

As per my prize donation, I have retrieved my bits of 190 skinning, and will be soon preparing a suitable base for them. Some have bits of RLM 76 still on them, but time seems to have changed the shade a tad. That said, they're looking good.

I really can't wait to see these Andy.

Any chance you could post some pictures?

Steve

This GB is phenomenal. It is AMAZING and overwhelming to see the generosity of people who frequent this site. Thankyou in advance to those who will be contributing prizes, we should all be thankful for the generosity and kindness of those involved.

This GB is phenomenal. It is AMAZING and overwhelming to see the generosity of people who frequent this site. Thankyou in advance to those who will be contributing prizes, we should all be thankful for the generosity and kindness of those involved.

:ditto:

Totally agree.

It is quite humbling when people who are trying to run a business still find it in them to donate free stuff to us. The fact that one of these is a brand new airbrush is just astonishing (not forgetting Andy's little pieces of history. For those of you who have not visited www.air-craft.net I would recommend you do so. I will be doing some shopping there on pay day and I know I'll want more than I can afford.

Just wondering, now I'm officially beginning to panic, does the closing date include the 6th, or do the completed models have to be posted by 00.01 on the morning of the 6th (if you see what I mean). In other words, do we gat the 6th to finish things off and post pics. Apologies for my dimness...

Just wondering, now I'm officially beginning to panic, does the closing date include the 6th, or do the completed models have to be posted by 00.01 on the morning of the 6th (if you see what I mean). In other words, do we gat the 6th to finish things off and post pics. Apologies for my dimness...

The doors close at midnight of the 6th. :)

Right guys. As there seems to be a few builds that are going to be struggling to get done by Saturday night this is what's going to happen.

Although the GB ends Saturday midnight I will leave the gallery doors open until Sunday night to allow everyone to get the builds in.

I hope this meets with everyone's approval and helps a little.

Steve

Just a quicky guys.

I have a 1/144 Me262 that came with the JV44 dual combo Dora set that I know I am never going to build.

Its up for grabs to the first guy from the GB to put their hand up.

Steve

P.s. PM me with your hand up and your address :)

*waves hand like a madman*

Will pm you with details.

You better start saveing up the magnets for this one . I want to see open panels for the engines, retactable u/c and working windscreen de-ice system :D (make that working engines)

Right guys. Only hours to go before I shut the doors and there are still 5 in departures (finishing their sherries?)

Come on chaps. Chop chop.

I've just gone through the gallery again, getting my list drawn up for the poll, and its scarey how good some of the finishes are. The poll will be open until next Saturday and I will be taking a few days to decide which one gets my vote. Its just a shame that you can only vote for one.

Anyhoo, off to work now, and then this evening shepherding in the last of the entries (only 27 so far.)

T.T.F.N.,

Steve