My Stash

Enjoy.

Well that's exceptional. Or perhaps not?

Interesting how we all differ in this (as in all things). Maybe the logic to apply is "Anyone with more kits than I have is definitely obsessed and anyone with less is clearly uncommitted to the hobby." :D

You like a TSR2 dont you?

Just a bit. I used to run the BAC TSR.2 IPMS(UK) SIG.

Blimey - how many TSR2's? :o

I currently have 13 built, 1 part built and 11 unbuilt Airfix 1/72 TSR.2's.

I actually have a great deal more F-16's these days.

Edited by falcon

The more I think about it, I wish my stash was only this big

HPIM2180.jpg

Problem is it looks more like this

DSCF0210.jpg

The GOOD news is I have sold about a dozen of these since I took this picture last year :speak_cool:

The BAD news is I have probaly added another 30 kits to the pile. :oops:

The UGLY news is i've not built and finished any kits since I took the picture :banghead:

Chris

OK, Here's some of mine..

IMGP3045.jpg

Ready Use stash with current project references on the bottom shelves, conveniently located between the build bench and the painting bench (photo's here, Post 134)

IMGP3046.jpg

And this is the Main Stash, right hand wardrobe is supposed to be empty for use by visitors ... :oops: !

There's also the After Market Stash, the Auxiliary Stash, and the Decal Stash plus the Built Model Stash (not including those in the office and living room display cases) plus of course the Reference Library! :wicked:

Dave

Some intersting Pics posted here!

From the many to the few(er) etc.

I dare not post my Loft insulation on here as I would then have evidence that could be used in a,...... :bobby:

Sorry got caried away there. Well almost I :wub: my stash

For those of us with a larger stash that has to increase I suppose by 1 to several / month as new releases and must have bargains appear is... :mental:

Will we ever build em all? :unsure:

There are themes appearing in said stashes from multi 1:32nd Hunters to multi 1:72 TSR2's and F-16B's that I see. Where will they all go I wonder? :(

For me plenty/several/numerous Vulcans, Victors and now Valiants + Nimrods, KC-135's in 72nd and the same in Jags, Lightnings, Canberras, Buccs, TSR2's, Typhoons. F4's et all :wall:

Each year my 'additions' well exceed any out put I atempt to do! :wacko:

I have a Kit problem! - Not enough hiding places. :rolleyes:

I have a kit problem! - Not enough time to make them all :tumble:

I have a kit problem! - Too many 'I would like to make that' kits waiting for any progress! :mental:

I have a kit problem! - I will be long gone before I can realistically make them all ! :crying:

I'm a slow builder who Collects to one day Make them all! :pipe:

Yeah right and Priest are Celebate! :):fool:

Now where was I :suicide:

Enjoy your stash :cheers:

DSCF0210.jpg

I love this picture :D It looks like those Vietnamese or Chinese people on bikes carrying the whole world on the back. You know... big at the top, small at the bottom, like a beautiful woman almost :P

Bit like this:

overload_bicycle1.jpg

1.jpg