New Guy (Picture Heavy)

Alright Guy's, just thought i'd show you some of my stuff, i've been looking at other people's skills on here and there amazing so a few tips are more than welcome (still not mastered weathering) think its not to bad since im a beginner always been in and out of modelling and do it whenever i can among my spare time when im not going the footie or at uni so here goes, the revell 1:144 cat was what got me back into modelling cracking little kit.

DSCF0690.jpg

DSCF0691.jpg

DSCF0692.jpg

DSCF0694.jpg

DSCF0696.jpg

DSCF0697.jpg

DSCF0700.jpg

DSCF0701.jpg

DSCF0706.jpg

DSCF0709.jpg

DSCF0710.jpg

DSCF0711.jpg

It seems so! :wub: although i managed to crack on with P51B-Mustang today, finished my exams yesterday not started anything in a while with revision and essay deadlines. I really want to start my 1:48 Dassualt Rafale (its like the monster in the cupboard) got it off ebay for just under £10 feel like i need to give some time with it though!

Edited by ra ra rasputin

Cheers i'll have it up on here when its all done and dusted ;)

I was worried I might be the only modeler on earth under 30! A lovley A-6; I always like the wings folded--she looks good even without being dusted ;)

Welcome aboard mate,

Arie

I was worried I might be the only modeler on earth under 30! A lovley A-6; I always like the wings folded--she looks good even without being dusted ;)

Welcome aboard mate,

Arie

Haha Cheers mate, finally found the time to post them up onto here so they've been sitting around on the shelf for a few months!

Haha Cheers mate, finally found the time to post them up onto here so they've been sitting around on the shelf for a few months!

The proud moment you finally dust--and off comes a refueling probe, then on to the super-glue which gobs it to your finger, and one thing leads to another...:suicide: Sometimes it's just not worth it...

Edited by Arie

welcome to the wonderful world of dusting.....your biggest enemy :)

Like the US Navy thing as well

I was worried I might be the only modeler on earth under 30!

Arie

all ages, all shapes and sizes can be found here and all probably with a fine layer of dust on them