Group Build Chat

WE ARE OFF!!!!!!

Come on, grab those kits and lets get going!

Start your build threads, and when finished pop it in the gallery. Send me a link with your favorite piccy for the final vote!

Rules......

1, Build a Concorde model. Any scale, any kit!

2, Enjoy the GB!

end of rules!

Hi folks,

If anyone has used Draw Decals' Concorde doors & windows, can you let us know how well it went? I'm about to buy them for the cabin windows and visor/cockpit windows as I don't fancy trying to make the Revell ones look good and my Concorde has no cheat line.

Ta

Phil.

• 1 month later...

yes but unlike the real one, not very quickly - hopefully will get mine up and running next week

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I've just been checking as the GB has only two and a bit weeks to run and I was astonished to see not one single finished build in the Gallery. I do hope we get at least one finished build else the GB will have been a total waste of time. :shrug:

I'm definitely on the way now, but barring a miracle I will not be done by 22 April. Nor do I expect anybody else doing battle with the Airfix kit and even vaguely attempting to fix all the issues will, either. Already missed the visor problem, but am getting seriously stuck into the windows problem - it has been a very messy weekend.

The Revell kit has all sorts of weird issues, which have delayed finishing mine....

hopefully there wont be anymore probs - so mine should be done by Saturday.

hopefully...

I have one airfix kit....never built one so it will be interesting to compare the two.

It seems, imho, that there isnt a problem-free concorde kit in existence.

which is a shame...:(

but yeah, it's a little disappointing that this gb seems to have died on it's feet except for me and Graham

:)

never mind - mine will be done....oh yes! it WILL be done

(sound of manic laughter echoing in the distance.....)