Moebius Invisible man

I think they ARE the old Aurora kits from yesteryear. I love them for some reason, possibly because I built two of the glow-in-the-dark Frankensteins from the same or similar ranges. I should treat myself to a rebuild trip down memory lane one day ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

The figure went together with no problems, althought the instructions could be a bit clearer. I only needed to fill one small area on the arm joint. I base coated the book case and table with Andrea acrylics, and will give them a final coal of oils. The floor is Andrea acrylics. I didnt paint the rug on the floor but used TSDS' decals which also includes decal for the books and bottles and jars etc.

m1c007.jpg

m1c008.jpg

m1c008.jpg

m1c010.jpg

I don't normally hang around this part of the forums, but this one caught my eye. Nice so far :)

Edited by bruce3371

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

FrancieT

Really nice built and painted!

I myself have in youthful glory days built a lot of Universal Picture Models, etc. Therefore, it is nice that many firms starts up production of these 1/8th. Have actually recently ordered 7st different characters. Should be fun to build other things than ships and aircraft.

Trivia note: the actress who played the Invisible Man's girlfriend in the 1933 film (Gloria Stuart) was Old Rose in James Cameron's Titanic.