S.H.A.D.O hunter killer/command vehicle

Hello everyone, this is my first post here, so I thought I would put up some pictures of a scratch build I have been doing for my alternative UFO series. I have built aircraft and other vehicles, which most are based on available kits that I have modified slightly. I won't put up all of the pics, just enough to get the jist of what I am building.

Cheers,

Chris.

IMG_0702.jpg

IMG_0713.jpg

IMG_0706.jpg

IMG_0718.jpg

IMG_0726.jpg

IMG_0729.jpg

IMG_0737.jpg

IMG_0746.jpg

I am in the middle of painting it at the moment, so will put some pics up of it when it is done. I am having to remove my homemade shado decals as they look awfull just hope I don't mess my paint job up. Any questions welcome as this is only my second scratch build, and one from my imagination.

That looks great!

David

Thanks for the kind comments David, I have a few more built SHADO projects knocking around, some need better photo's taking of them so will have to dig them out of their storage boxes soon, but I will post some viewable pics up as and when.

cheers,

chris

That turned out well. It really looks like it could be part of SHADO's arsenal. What's next - a Moonbase interceptor with more teeth than just one big missile?

David

Cheers David,

I have done a moonbase interceptor a while back, I made it from a Lipisch jet fighter, the P.13a, I have some pics of it somewhere, but they were done with my old camera so are not too good. I really need to dig out some of my older builds and re-photograph them.

Chris.