Group Build Chat

A very famous name in the Cat's history ! His name is also linked to some of the most spectacular Tomcat pictures I've seen.

And a really, really nice guy! His book, "Topgun Days" is an easy read, and well worth the money. Buy yourself a copy if you're an F-14 fan!

Cheers,

Bill

ok then.....with *some* things done and out the way, I can get back to my tomcats :)

not that progress will be much quicker but there will be some progress.....

There are already some very nice Tomcat models in the completed models section ! Still, as there are a few weeks left, it's time to push on with the builds if yu haven't completed your Cat yet. Keep on the good work !!!

Edited by Giorgio N

...some very Tomcat models

wellll......they are tomcats....so...yeah....very Tomcats

:)

Havent moved much on mine, a bit stuck on a real life job atm but since it's worth over £800 to me I guess it has to have priority

wellll......they are tomcats....so...yeah....very Tomcats

:)

Oh dear, I'm getting worse and worse at typing lately.... now I even miss full words instead of the usual letter or two :lol:

Post corrected to resemble some semi-decent english language...

an update - I'm still stuck on real life things.....so only little bits here and there done....I was hoping to finish at least one in time for expo, but I'm not sure atm if I will get to the show at all.

still....it'll be worth it in the end

I hope....

• 2 weeks later...

aaaannnd....not long to go, so fingers out, heads down for a final push...

(yeah me too....hopefully get this week out the way and then really go at it)

right then - one week and a day to go.....come on now crew....one last effort...

(and yeah that does inlcude me....)

A 5th 1/48 hasegawa tomcat would be an impressive achievement ! :D

I think that even if it's been moved there would be no problem to post images in the completed section here if you can complete it in time. Anyone has any objection ?

In general I'm glad we got a week more, looks like these few days are allowing several modellers to complete their models.

A 5th 1/48 hasegawa tomcat would be an impressive achievement ! :D

I think that even if it's been moved there would be no problem to post images in the completed section here if you can complete it in time. Anyone has any objection ?

In general I'm glad we got a week more, looks like these few days are allowing several modellers to complete their models.

That it would, but i'll have little done! Have a lot of resin to prep etc so it'll just have to be the 4 :lol:

the clock is ticking......all stops to be pulled out, you have until midnight tomorrow (sunday)

I'll post a poll on Monday and votes can then be accumulated - and boy is that going to be hard!

the clock is ticking......all stops to be pulled out, you have until midnight tomorrow (sunday)

I'll post a poll on Monday and votes can then be accumulated - and boy is that going to be hard!

Agreed there are some brilliant builds, one vote is going to be tough.

Looking at the completed models I have to say the standard has been very high. Well done to all the modellers who took part in the STGB ! Wonder if we could ever have a Tomcat STGB part 2, don't cats have 7 lives ? :D

Plenty more kits & schemes to go at……

Looking at the completed models I have to say the standard has been very high. Well done to all the modellers who took part in the STGB ! Wonder if we could ever have a Tomcat STGB part 2, don't cats have 7 lives ? :D

I could have a go at another 4 :lol:

Yes mine might be finished in time for part two.

well....we could ask I guess....

trouble is, any kits started, or more than whatever the percentage is, wouldnt be eligable would they?

either way I could get excited over another one