Group Build Chat

hi guys man im cheesed off, i havent even logged on in a few months i was really looking forward to this group build which would have been my first, i had bought 2 tomcats specially for this build and since new year i have had no time to even look at a kit.

this is due to starting a new job and having to look after my grandad who had been taken into hopital with heart problems amongst other issues.

so my appologies really go out to kev1n who i know this group build ment alot too.

i was hoping to get started this week and finished for the weekend but i see im too late.

oh well ill still make them at some point and i see there are other group builds soon starting that i will join in with. such as vc-10, mudmovers,vforce,hunter etc.

anyhow its good to be logged into this wonderfull forum of freindly people and i will go have a look now for your completed builds and see what ye cheerfull lot has been up too.

all the best and sorry i missed all the fun the only model i have to show for this years book entry so far is a 1/144th revel tornado which i made on new years eve and new years day with some beers.

all the best rob. cheers all

What way is the poll Working Kev1n? Is it the most votes overall, or by scale eg. most 72nd votes, 48th and so on?

Dave

its most votes overall - I havent split it into separate classes for scale or anything.

so my appologies really go out to kev1n who i know this group build ment alot too.

I wouldnt worry about it - the other issues sem more important, there will be another time :)

A Master-at-Arms (MA) has been assigned to your case, shore patrol will be assisting as will NSF and NCIS, but dont worry too much

I wouldnt worry about it - the other issues sem more important, there will be another time :)

cheers kev1n thats made me feel alot happier about it all. i think i will actually get a kit off the stash tonight and do some work. mind you i have got some wips still on the go.

that be the 3 harrier build you were watching.

all the best rob

A Master-at-Arms (MA) has been assigned to your case, shore patrol will be assisting as will NSF and NCIS, but dont worry too much

hi guys man im cheesed off, i havent even logged on in a few months i was really looking forward to this group build which would have been my first, i had bought 2 tomcats specially for this build and since new year i have had no time to even look at a kit.

this is due to starting a new job and having to look after my grandad who had been taken into hopital with heart problems amongst other issues.

i was hoping to get started this week and finished for the weekend but i see im too late.

oh well ill still make them at some point and i see there are other group builds soon starting that i will join in with. such as vc-10, mudmovers,vforce,hunter etc.

anyhow its good to be logged into this wonderfull forum of freindly people and i will go have a look now for your completed builds and see what ye cheerfull lot has been up too.

all the best and sorry i missed all the fun the only model i have to show for this years book entry so far is a 1/144th revel tornado which i made on new years eve and new years day with some beers.

There is a "swing wing" group build coming - your Tomcats will be perfect for that! The dates are 13th April 2013 to 14th July 2013.

Cheers,

Bill

Edited by Navy Bird

There is a "swing wing" group build coming - your Tomcats will be perfect for that! The dates are 13th April 2013 to 14th July 2013.

Cheers,

Bill

That sounds like a perfect excuse to build another tomcat ! In a year time maybe I'll have learnt to build a bit faster...

Rob, don't worry about the build, the other things sounded much more important !

hi giogio n and navy bird thanks to both of you and good to hear from you both also its been a while since i logged on, must get a kit on the go tomoro i reckon.

lots to choose from about 50 kits last i counted. which supprised me, i return to the hobby and then develop a stash i hear thats how it goes lol.

cheers rob