Group Build Chat

I'm going to make the Revell 1/144 F-14A...................not sure which scheme though, I might purchased a couple of ARI kits from Hobbylink Japan just for the decals.

I think I'll go for Captain.....

I like the idea of saying (in a commanding voice);

"Officer of the deck! Turn the Nimitz into the wind - launch all aircraft!"

Looks like I'm in :)! With what, I don't have a clue, other than it's a Tomcat and 1/48 Hasegawa, might sneak a 1/32 Trumpeter. Markings? VF-103 for the 32nd. It's been started but way less than 25%. For a 48, I really don't know. I keep getting flashes of all the markings in my head as I'm writing this! It will be a CAG/CO bird. I'm fancying VF-154 from 2000, VF-211's last cruise, VF-102 from OEF, VF-31 from anytime! (my ID here is their callsign, along with Felix). Let's just say, this GB is going to be Tomcat-tastic!

Joel

Edited by Bandwagon 106

If its not too late, I'd like in on this please?

Planning to build an Italeri F-14A. Will be OOB with the exception of some replacement seats. Haven't decided on the markings but currently favouring VF-1 Wolfpack.

john

If its not too late, I'd like in on this please?

Planning to build an Italeri F-14A. Will be OOB with the exception of some replacement seats. Haven't decided on the markings but currently favouring VF-1 Wolfpack.

john

Not late at all, welcome aboard !