Embraer R-99 1/48 Scratchbuilt

Acho que até os gringos vão querer te pegar na rua se vc parar de atualizar seus projetos!

Espero que seu kung fu dê jeito... Vc está arrumando confusão em dois países... :shoot: rsrsrs

Acho que até os gringos vão querer te pegar na rua se vc parar de atualizar seus projetos!

Espero que seu kung fu dê jeito... Vc está arrumando confusão em dois países... :shoot: rsrsrs

hahahahahahhahahha

Acho melhor me dedicar mais aos modelos, meu Kung Fu anda meio enferrujado ultimamente :frantic:

• 1 year later...

You are a star, no other words to describe your modelling. You are a star. I love the way you go about scratch building. Mind blowing.

Edited by bzn20

This is some of the most insane scratchbuilding i've seen, i'm absolutely loving it.

:mike:

When your done with the embrear, you can take the ericsson radar and scratchbuild a 1/48 SAAB 2000 AEW&C and/or SAAB 340 AEW under it, and for good measure do a vacuum copy of it for yours truly. :wicked:

• 1 month later...

As a radar operator and action officer in Hellenic Air Force, I have cooperated plenty of times with this plane,and must admitt thats one of my favourite subjects.Regarding your job,its one of the most impressive scratcbuild artworks I have seen and absolutely loving it already.

It would be a great honour if you decide to depict one like the pic below.Look forward watching it finished.

Once again my trully congrats,keep up posting.

Kindly regards,

pinkpanzer

2298827.jpg

Edited by PinkPanzer

Pinkpanzer

I , though living in the same country where this plane is constructed, never had the opportunity to at least get close to one. I'm honored by praising my work as painting , I recognize that the colors of the Hellenic Air Force are very beautiful but I intend to represent this model, the colors of the Brazilian Air Force ( Otherwise , my friends here I hang themselves :unsure::D ) The R- 99 is at least the first three I also intend to build this same scale. I really liked the painting that showed me this picture and it sure is a very strong candidate for a model that will build the future .

Paulo. I mean this in the nicest way possible. There is something wrong with you.

Hmph... :hmmm: I'd dare say it's most certainly the vicissitudes of havin' to live in a country surrounded by all those mulheres melancia, moranguinho, maça, melão... :wub:

Ya see, too much fruit might as well drive ya banana in the end, huh, Paulo...? :bleh:

Cheers them,

Unc²

Edited by Uncle Uncool