• 1 month later...
Can I join in the fun, please?

It will be a post-war IV Sqn FB6.

Welcome Enzo .

look forward to you build

wellzy :headphones:

Edited by wellzy

• 2 months later...

Thought i'd say hello again! looking forward to co-hosting this build with wellzy, and hope that I can be of help to anyone with the Mossie, I do have

a lot of research stuff to fall back on, so ask any questions and i'll do my best to answer them.

I'm doing a 1/24th Mossie with lots of aftermarket stuff, belts,markings, tyres and white metal undercarriage, it's the last two

I want to ask about as i've never used them previously.

What's the best way to prepare and fit together resin and white metal?

Are there any guides I could look at to help me?

Regards Rob..

Edited by rob

I've got one of the 1:24 Mossies in my stash but I don't think I'm ready to built it just yet - I've got no space large enough to display it! I'd forgotten about this GB, will ahve to put it on my calendar so I don't commit to anything lese in the meantime!

• 1 month later...

Hells bells another one!!!

I have a Tamiya 1/48 B MkIV on the bench that will squeeze through under the 25% rule( some cockpit assembly and undercarriage is all). I can stop now and wait if that's okay. It will be a captured Mosquito flown by Zircus Rosarius.

Regards,

Edited by Kahunaminor

Maybee I will change one of my two builds from Israeli ones to a British one so I can build one also for the Battle of the Reich GB.

Cheers,

Come on Arnold you can do both you got 6 months on this one

Les

Come on Arnold you can do both you got 6 months on this one

Les

Yes I know Les, that's why I want to do this second build together for the Battle of the reich build. That one is only 3 months.

To be ohnest I have taken on a little to much GB in a short time, but with some charing it will be OK (I hope).

Cheers,

• 2 weeks later...

[i also hope that there will be a Beau build some time soon

The problem with the Beaufighter is the lack of kits - until Airfix releases one to the standard of their Swordfish, that is. :pray::lol:

But you could always build an old Airfix Beaufighter in the Obsolete Kits GB.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...