Revell of Germany 2012

Acky190

The release says "Anniversary", so I think it is one of the newer Mk 41 special schemes, all have the sandfilter installed. And the filter can be found on the same sprue like the six blade rotor. So I suggest it contains the same sprues like the "Mk 41 Sea Skua" release.

The Sea King appears to be the original release (04427), which was the one before the 6 bladed rotor and AEW gear.

Hope I'm wrong.

Apart from the Arado AR -E555 & the Heinkel 219, I'm afraid there's little to tempt me personally. This list is as much a non event as the recently released Airfix 2012 list. However, that's just me. Obviously there rare others who will disagree.. Be boring if we all liked the same thing! :D

• 3 months later...
The release says "Anniversary", so I think it is one of the newer Mk 41 special schemes, all have the sandfilter installed. And the filter can be found on the same sprue like the six blade rotor. So I suggest it contains the same sprues like the "Mk 41 Sea Skua" release.

Have just found out...

You were right! It does contain the Sea Skuas, so should contain the extras too. Due for release next month apparently.

• 1 year later...

Got my whiteknight / spaceship 2 today form toymaster

£17.99

Only had a quick look but it looks like a fab kit ....

SpaceShipTwo and White Knight Two. That's a bit special. It would have been nicer in 1/72 to match A-Model's SS1/WK1 but I'll settle for it in 1/144. It'll make a great addition to any airliner collection.

Phil.