List your builds here please.

spike7451

I am in with a started Anigrand C-17. Some of you may have seen some WIP threads here and elsewhere. This will give me the KUTA and the time to get it finshed. In fact our club's 40th anniversary show is on the weekend this GB finishes so it is double incentive!

Oh and I have had a chat with Iain about eligibility and all is OK :D

I'd like to join in with this one, which has really taken my fancy. I've got generic etch just in for the railings and ladders to add to what looks like quite a nice kit.

IMG_4948.jpg

Hi, can I join in with the Revell 1/32 Eurofighter? Picked it up for a bargain price from the big H so have manage to get a few nice extras to use on it. Have realised that it will be my first 1/32 and my first modern jet!

Cheers

Kirk

Hi, can I join in with the Revell 1/32 Eurofighter? Picked it up for a bargain price from the big H so have manage to get a few nice extras to use on it. Have realised that it will be my first 1/32 and my first modern jet!

Cheers

Kirk

Hiya Kirk,

That certainly qualifies - welcome to the Group Build!

Iain

I'd like to join in with this one, which has really taken my fancy. I've got generic etch just in for the railings and ladders to add to what looks like quite a nice kit.

IMG_4948.jpg

Really interested to see this one - it seems like a good scale for ships like this.

Iain

• 2 weeks later...

Having completed the Destroyer Courageous I thought I'd enter another model. This one is the 1/6 resin figure of the Elf Assassin. There aren't many parts but the painting is going to be quite fun. Here she is with the larger parts dry fitted.

IMG_4977.jpg

I am in .........Revell 1/32 scale RAAF Mirage IIIO

What nice timing.........

As at 11th of March 2012

Tamiya 1/32 F-4 J USN or US Marines

Rgds

Mr b

Edited by Mr B

I obviously haven't been paying enough attention to this GB so didn't realise I had something that would qualify if its allowed...

Sara in chainmail bikini:

solsara.jpg

which when painted up is supposed to look something like this

Vinyl-Sarah.jpg

I had already started building on 29th December so by the start of this GB - 1st Jan I had only got as far as sticking the dragon/lizard's head on and soaping up Sara... er I mean washing the model in preparation for paint - ahem!

My original build thread is here: http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.p...topic=234909858 so could that be moved into the GB forum?

I'm pleased to say that my birthday present to myself arrived today in the form of an ACS-AS186 compressor and ACS-30 airbrush from here http://www.airbrushcompressorshop.co.uk/pr...-kit-ii-studio/ so once I teach myself how to use the airbrush, I can pick up where I left off earlier in the month after I almost ruined the poor girl by brush painting badly.

I'd like to join in with this one.

Mw109F2001.jpg

Mw109F2002.jpg

Decals Aero Master.

Mw109F2003.jpg

I bought the 109 F6 Hasegawa 1/32. All German models that I built are with the camouflage RLM 74, 75, 76. To avoid repeating the color I intend to do a F2. As the F6 is an F2 with different weapons do not need to make any changes. The model will be the Bf109 F2 of Hannes Trautloft-2, JG 54, 1941 Russia. Only the colors still do not know. There are many doubts about the color of the plane. Some say it was painted in RLM 76, 02, 70 others with RLM 78, 79, 70 and others with the RLM 76, 79, 70. Any help is welcome.

Thank you

ajcmac

Edited by ajcm

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

New bug here. I'm keen to join, and I have a Hasegawa Stuka in 1/32 for which I made about half the cockpit last week - is that safely under the 25%?

(If so, it's a Stuka D (Hasegawa St26) with the Big Ed set and resin exhausts/prop blades from MasterCasters - nothing like jumping in at the deep end.)

Cheers,

Will