Su-25 Eduard 1/48

Hello to everybodys who cant sleep this dark, windy and cold evening. Personnally I like weather like this...

Here is Eduard Su-25 with some aftermarkets like ResinArt wheels, Aerobonus B-8M launchers and BetAB-500 bombs and Two Mikes Resin FOD covers on the end.

I chose the rare painting for this model from Russian Naval Aviation -160th UAP based at Borisoglebsk.

So, typical coarse Russian shapes but I really like it!

Su-25018.jpg

Su-25016.jpg

Su-25019.jpg

Su-25015.jpg

Su-25012.jpg

Su-25009.jpg

Su-25007.jpg

Su-25013.jpg

Su-25004.jpg

Su-25001.jpg

Su-25005.jpg

Su-25003.jpg

Edited by Arkady72
  • Like 1

Nice model as usually but you painted a window of lasers marker in front of fuselage.

KLON laser marker is behind plexiglass. Maybe on previous photos do not see it exactly.

IMG_0292.jpg

How was the kit to build? Got my eye on the Kopro version, and a 2 seater...

This is old OEZ sprues, old but still not bad in my opinion. I needed a lot of putty on the fuselage and engines. Besides, there were no major problems.

Excellent decals btw.

Two seat version also in my stash :rolleyes: .

That is one very cracking build, I really like the painting and weathering. It makes it look like it's been down in the weeds doing yeomans work.

I know it's gonna cost more than I'd like, but I want one and ya gotta do what ya know you shouldn't.

Fantastic Frogfoot! I really like your painting and weathering style. And of course, the Frogfoot is a very brutal aircraft, and your build makes it look just as menacing as it is in real life.

Cheers,

Bill