'Desert Lady' completed - Airfix Spitfire Mk IXc - 1:72 new tool

What a cracker that is Steve.

Superbly done and not a hint of the "coal-mine" finish that spoil many Spits/Seafires.

As Edgar always says,panel lines on them are nearly invisible unless you're really close up.

The new IX is a smashing little kit for not a lot of money(as is the PR.XIX and Mk.1).

The best of the Season's Greeting to you too.

Mark

:gobsmacked: that is just stunning, you have far more patience than i have! have a good christmas and remember santa can lighten the load with gift vouchers :santa:

Hi Vinny:

It honestly didn't consume any patience and was one I started very late in the year (don't want to give the impression as it was the only finished kit in 2011 that I spent the whole year on it - I didn't).

Thanks for the Santa steer... :D

Steve :)

What a cracker that is Steve.

Superbly done and not a hint of the "coal-mine" finish that spoil many Spits/Seafires.

As Edgar always says,panel lines on them are nearly invisible unless you're really close up.

The new IX is a smashing little kit for not a lot of money(as is the PR.XIX and Mk.1).

The best of the Season's Greeting to you too.

Mark

Thanks Mark - much appreciated. I'm looking forward to a picking up a new Revell 72nd Halifax as we drop into Christmas week.

Take it easy.

Steve :)