Least favourite....

I'm with Iain....all the prep work is very tiresome :(

once I'm done with that and can start painting and decorating I'm happy

Painting. Aircraft colours is a fascinating subject in itself, but transferring them to the model kills most of the joy. Sticking the transfers on can be pretty boring too, but at least the end is in sight. Making the beast is the most rewarding part, particularly if it involves some reworking to better match the original. If that includes filling and smoothing then so be it.

Filling and sanding. Most of the time i don't bother as i tend to make a hash of it.

On the flip side my favourite bit is painting and decaling, brings the model to life.

Decalling.

Not so much the National Insignia etc... More all of the bleedin' little fiddly stencils and such like. :(

That's why I always leave the National Insignia until last, because if I done them first all the smaller ones would never get put on.

mine its stencils, follwed by poor seams so much so that i have just binned a kit because its fit was so bad. A certain company i'm convinced have 2 tools for their new releases and send one (the best) to the reviewers then i seem to get the other one. I hear quotes like dropped the box and it was complete i start it and there's more gaps than Shane Mcgowans Teeth!!!! canopies don't bother me too much patience a sharp scalpel blade a fine sharpie, and you are fine more often than not.

Have I introduced 'Mr Bench Sander' yet? ;)

re2005346.JPG

Mwahaaaaaaa....

Iain

flol!! no youv not introduced me to your little friend. question is have you employed him in your quest to fix trumpies 32 scale frightning yet?? ;)

Edited by mrvr6