1/35th Vosper ...arrived..now with photos...

sunshine coast

Really fancy one of these for R/C use, fancied having a go at the S100 but this looks MINT!

May have to part with some of the stash soon.........wonder how much a couple of 540's and batteries/speed contollers etc would set me back??????

Oh no must think clean thoughts!!!

The RRP is £99.99.........

in the shop at the moment all plastic kits (armour,ships & planes) have 10% off ...

Regards Trevor... :D

Train Times Model shop ..Seaside Eastbourne ...

Hi Trevor

I've asked my old friend Ian to pop in and get a sealed one off you this weekend, looks great

regards

Chris

Drooling over my desk and thinking what part of my stash to sell to get one. :yikes:

One thing though did this type serve in home waters and if so would it have been part of the D-Day build up? I have read that the LCM and LCT's had MTB coverage as they crossed the channel and into the beaches with the engineers and beach clearance teams operating off of them. A very good book I have just finished is the Forgotten voices series that gives actual accounts by people who were their, hense the question.

One would presume that a set of crew figures are to follow some time next year?

Thanks for the in-da-box heads up. :worthy:

The Woo.

Re. Crew figures ....it does look likely they will be in next years products ....

On the box it says decals for 3 versions...these are just different numbers....77 as on the box,and..73 & 97...in the instructions it shows 77 ..Western Med 1943.....the other numbers are presumably for the same area and time ????

Anyone know ????

Regards Trevor ... :D

Edited by sunshine coast

Just a tip-off that Hannants are already offering the Italeri Vosper at £88.88 vice £99.99. Also posted under Bargains.

Thanks ..I did see your post.... ;)

but I do 10% off all ship/boat,aircraft and armour plastic kits ...the big boys just cannot compete with your small local independent these days !!!! :rolleyes:

but I do 10% off all ship/boat,aircraft and armour plastic kits ...the big boys just cannot compete with your small local independent these days !!!! :rolleyes:

Nice one! More power to your elbow. (Not interested in the subject so hadn't actually looked at what you were offering it for.)

Thanks ..I did see your post.... ;)

Hi Trevor

So the burning question is how much for one sent to Cornwall??

Can't promise but tempt me.

The woo.

• 2 weeks later...