RAF Harrier GR.7/9 1/32

Piero

Great update Piero!! Mine's in the painting stage at the mo and I'm regretting rushing ahead after seeing this and some of the updates that I've missed such as the RWR on the tail and repositioning the lumps and bumps on the wings............... :wall:

Your resin replacement nose fit like a dream with just a tiny bit of filler to sort the join out. A big thank you Piero.

Keep up the good work!!

Edited by RichardNellyer

Awesome always, one thing I've noted on the cockpit coaming is that the master armament safety switch is missing in the kit?

LHS in this pic coloured red & white, above the removed magnetic compass frame:

15832_11483.jpg

It shows red or green through the wind shield from outside.

Steve

Awesome always, one thing I've noted on the cockpit coaming is that the master armament safety switch is missing in the kit?

LHS in this pic coloured red & white, above the removed magnetic compass frame:

15832_11483.jpg

It shows red or green through the wind shield from outside.

Steve

Hi Steve,

yes is missing in the kit and in the Aires's resin cockpit too... as for the map's clamp on the right side of the cockpit coaming.

CIAO!

Piero

Edited by Piero

• 2 weeks later...

Beautiful work Piero , although after using your Resin pieces, I really should't have expected anything else!

I was plannng to post some pics on my almost complete GR7 here , ZD408 with the Telic applied shark mouth , but to be honest I think I'll pass , compared to your work , mine is an also ran at best!

Edited by colin ritchie