Vulcan XH558

cjhm

that looks absolutely fantastic mate, very tidy intakes, much tidyer that my efforts, (that translates to not much effort on the intakes, on mine)

wish i could get some decent light to put up my xm648 were i live its been dark all day every day for weeks

you gonna do another vulcan anytime soon

cjhm i did this for you to show my appreciation and a bit of fun i hope you dont mind and i hope you like it, as im always messing with gimp programme with my own vulcans i find it fun.

i added very subtle exaust smoke by bluring an area of the sky, and then darkened it by taking the brightness down,

i took the shadow of your stand wire off the tail cone by messing with hue brightness whatever, and i added a bit of motion blur to the vulcan layer and toned down the brightness a few degrees to give some height, all the best rob

forcjhm.jpg

Edited by robvulcan

cjhm i did this for you to show my appreciation and a bit of fun i hope you dont mind and i hope you like it, as im always messing with gimp programme with my own vulcans i find it fun.

i added very subtle exaust smoke by bluring an area of the sky, and then darkened it by taking the brightness down,

i took the shadow of your stand wire off the tail cone by messing with hue brightness whatever, and i added a bit of motion blur to the vulcan layer and toned down the brightness a few degrees to give some height, all the best rob

forcjhm.jpg

Hi Rob

Very, very nice, don't mind at all, love the background

The 'low level' and other flying shot had the prop removed with Photoshop clone stamp, I was going to have a go at the other one but the chopsticks were too close to do it quickly; you beat me to it

Hi Rob

Very, very nice, don't mind at all, love the background

The 'low level' and other flying shot had the prop removed with Photoshop clone stamp, I was going to have a go at the other one but the chopsticks were too close to do it quickly; you beat me to it

hi cjhm well i really like the model the colours look spot on i must try life colour looks like good stuff. the background is just one i found on google, had a problem with my car last night it started leaking water from the radiator system onto the passenger floor and over heating on my return from model zone with a 1/48 airfix canberra b2 for 15 quid so i needed something to relax with and as i had just fixed my computer i thought id have a go at using gimp to mess with your vulcan looks spot on to me, look forward to seeing your further photoshops of it.

heres some others i have done which you might like i appologise if anyone has seen them before.

cheers rob

xl391

xl3912.jpg

xa903

xa903layera.jpg

xh557

xh557layersblurredengines.jpg

xh557flyby2.jpg

This is one of my favourites - lovely work and looking forward to seeing it on Thursday!

Jim

Nice Chris. No doubt I'll get to see it on Thursday night at the club.

Thanks chaps, just trying to find a big box to transport her safely ...

Lovely, that camouflage is just right, both in pattern and in colours. You've also done a fantastically neat job of all those wheel hubs, if only mine were that neat...

P.S. I'm your 1000th viewer - do I get a prize? ;)

Thanks for compliments, your prize could be a piece of worn out wet and dry from repeated filling\sanding ....