Dak GB Finish approaches

rowmk9

Calling all Dak mechanics!

You have until Sunday 27th November to get your gooney bird completed, so if you think you can make it, give it a final push this week.

Now, I will hold a poll at the end for all the eligible builds but as I parachuted into this GB I have not really prepared for anything like prizes. Do people want them? or are we happy with a poll? I wont start a poll for a poll because thats just silly, but if those interested could give a shout out for what they want I will try my best to please the consensus. If you want prizes, then the best way is for people to 'donate' a kit or something and then post it to any subsequent winner.

It's up to you guys though, Poll and prizes, or just a poll.

:)

Aaaaaaaaarrrrgghh!!! Too much pressure!! Hopefully I'll have my build finished in time.

As for poll and/or prizes. I don't particularly care for either.

I've enjoyed taking part in the GB and I learnt some new things as a result of my participation in the build and that at the end of the day is what it's all about.

I'd like to say thank you to Rowan for moderating the build.

Gary

Edited by Gajman

Oh Rowan, a poll for a poll is just democracy!

I'll go and do a nosey in the stash and see if I have anything that might interest people as a prize.

I'd like to echo those calls, of thanks for your moderation skills, and by the same token apologies to everyone that I have failed you as a Mod.

Thanks guys, there wouldn't have been GB if you didn't participate so thank you all for getting involved and knocking out some dak's!

James

Aaaaaaaaarrrrgghh!!! Too much pressure!! Hopefully I'll have my build finished in time.

As for poll and/or prizes. I don't particularly care for either.

I've enjoyed taking part in the GB and I learnt some new things as a result of my participation in the build and that at the end of the day is what it's all about.

I'd laike to say thank you to Rowan for moderating the build.

Gary

:ditto: Gary speaks for me too. Thanks Rowan and cheers to everybody for all your encouragement.

Andy

You have until Sunday 27th November to get your gooney bird completed, so if you think you can make it, give it a final push this week.

I'm pushing, I'm pushing....really....I am...honest!

I'm fine with a poll

(unless I win in which case I want a prize :devil: )

haha ok guys, I'm happy with a poll as well.

Thanks to eveyone who's contributed and I look forward to seeing a few entries make the finish line by Sunday. I am away from home until Sunday evening now so I will next check in then, unless I manage to get some internet access.

Best of luck guys!