HMS Nelson / Rodney

HMS Fearless / Intrepid

HMS Suffolk

Hms Belfast

HMS Exeter

SS Great Britain

SS Great Eastern

SS Great Western

shall I go on?....ok call me greedy! but if you dont have hope in life you dont have anything

All 1/48

EE Lightning T4/5 (Should'nt be too drastic to do, one new sprue with the relevent bits to add to the F1/2/3 kit + canopy/windscreen and decals)

Wessex HC/HAR2

Tucano

Gnat T1

Jet Provost Mk5

Jetstream

Dominie

King Air

The usual suspects .... Javelin, Swift FR5, Scimitar, Firefly IV/V, Hunters 4 to 11, Tempest in 1/48. Larger military aircarft such as Beverly, Argosy, Lincoln, V bombers all in 1/144. PLEASE no US aircraft - there are surely enough F this and that around! Lets go British for once.

John

I'd be quite happy with a range of Shackletons in 72, maybe a Lincoln, York AND Manchester too! (Imagine the Avro boxset!)

Also I like the thought of a Harvard and Chipmunk in 32

Maybe a Typhoon and/or Tempest in 32 or 24?

1/72: DH.82 Tiger Moth I'd want lots!!!!

Harvard II

DHC-5 Buffalo

DHC-4 Caribou

DH Comet series from 1 to 4c Civvy and RAF.

Buccaneer

DH Dove/ Devon

RAF/RN Jetstreams

LIGHTNINGS F.1 to F6, T4&T5!!!!!! Scaled down with corrections from the 1/48th ones.

VICTOR

Whirlwind Helicopters

Belvedere

Beech King Air RAF

We are the only country who's national model maker hasn't made representations of WW1/WW2 or any early SUBMARINES in 1/144 or 1/350

Come on Airfix....look at what Revell have done, virtually the history of Kreigsmarine subs

But as I have been banging this drum for years I don't hold out much hope

:hanging:

Adam

Dear Mr.Airfix - please don't be diverted from your Hunter T.7 in 1/72nd and 1/48th by any requests for its fat knacker cousin from Supermarine (had they actually seen a Swift before they named the aircraft after that sleek and elegant bird - should have named it the Supermarine Bloated Pigeon). Similarly, please ignore any requests for that equally corpulent Supermarine product that flew from ships and please concentrate on the 1/72nd Lightnings you've been teasing us with for years! :wicked:

Whilst your at it tool up some Vampires, Venoms ,Meteors and Phantom FG.1/FGR.2 in the usual scales.

Finally, give us a 1/24th Tempest oh, and a Typhoon.

Oh, and finally, finally, as a special treat, can I have a decent Tempest in 1/48th (I'll settle for a Mk.V, a Mk.6 and a Mk.II), I'm not asking for much.

Finally, finally, finally, I'd also like a Fairmile Dog Boat in 1/72nd (but I'd really love one in 1/35th)!

Wez

Edited by Wez

It looks like everyone wants a load of British 50's and 60's aircraft by the looks of it, which is fine so long as theyre in the proper scale - 1/72 of course :D Some Meteor F 8's or Hunters would be nice in 1/72, or a British Phantom complete with some of the best squadron markings. A lot of the British cold war transport aircraft would be nice too

Now to be different from everyone else's opinions as I usually am.....

I personally would like to see some more WW2 Japanese or Cold War Soviet aircraft being done, now that would be great - not likely at all, but great..... :)

1/48

Strikemaster/JP5

Tiger Moth

Vampire/Venom - any mark I'm not fussy

Meteor T.7

Douglas F2H Banshee (mass market - it has stars and stripes)

1/72

BP Defiant

Tiger Moth

Meteor T.7

Seafire - again any mark

Fairchild C-123 (again the mass market)

Do-17 series (nuff said)

Blenheim/Beaufort/Beaufighter

Trevor the hopeful