A few from the South Atlantic.

james424

I don't kmow much about art or photography but I know what I like & your last 3 photos especially 4 & 5 are simply amazing. 6 maybe falls down a bit by not being a bit more centred but the other two are quite superb as to lighting & composition. Your first three are nice as well, the ones of the Typhoon in the shelter are beautifully clear & capture the beast very well & the Seaking one shows a very interesting scheme but the last three. WOW. :thumbsup:

Steve.

Hi James,

Nice! They bring back some (un)pleasent memories, just replace buildings with Isso´s and Tiffies with Harriers and (2nd time) Phantoms!

Happy modelling

Christian the Married

Steve - 4&5 are probably the best photo's I've taken since I've been out here. 4 was pure and total chance, I ran across the taxi way (to get up the hill at the other side so I could take 5) and was just snapping as I went. I was really suprised how well they came out to say it was a 'point and fire' moment. 6 was just trying to show the colour of the sky that it was going in to... All of those photo's have had minimal, and I do mean VERY minimal work doing to them. Mainly just sharpening and getting rid of poles/wires etc that were in shot. The colours are as the were!!!

Sooty - Fiery cross still goes on here, usually when I'm slepping off nights - then they fly as low as physically possible, as fast as they can straight over our block. Cheers guys!!! Good to watch though.

Thanks for the comments guys.

• 3 weeks later...