Rarely modelled airlines

Tackleberry

Why is people model the bigger airlines like Virgin, BA, Qantas, Emirates etc?

Ive searched this forum for Air France and hardly any photos of models comes up!!!!!

I intend to remedy the situation by doing an A320, 340 and 380 at some point, have the decals for them...............!!!

many people think an all white scheme, with a white fin and a logo on it, which is most these days, are pretty dull

I dont personally, but then I have a habit of 'doing things' to them.....

many people think an all white scheme, with a white fin and a logo on it, which is most these days, are pretty dull

I dont personally, but then I have a habit of 'doing things' to them.....

That maybe so, but x amount of years down the road people will wonder what the XYZ Airlines livery looked like.

Besides that, the Air France livery is easy for me to do lol

I have decals for AF A320/340-300 and A380 which ill be using at somepoint lol

Im actually torn between doing my 340 as AF or Virgin Atlantic......!!!!!

OMG i so want lol but does anyone do a MD11?

Welsh....er....thats it in 1/144 but the 1/200 scale hasagawa kit isnt bad

Ill be doing a Dc-10 convesion for that sheet. I have it nice and safely tucked in the stash unless I can grab a welsh kit at a good price.

good luck....you know what your letting yourself in for, but thats a big conversion to do

I'm pretty sure, that I have some 'rarely modelled airliners' sitting in my stash.

There is a nice USair Old colors 727-100 and 727-200. Also received decals for a North Central DC-9-51 and a Korean Air old colors 707.

Do they sound rare enough? :P

Ive got the full set of decals for BWIA west indies old livery from twosix, i purchased a welsh models bwia l1011 and ray did the decals for those to, just waiting for him to do the 737-700 decals so i can have the full fleet, only seen someone do one model of the bwia old livery on airliner cafe which was the a321, so something different on the way from me, and yea air france is was to dull and easy to make :D