F-4 Group build at Telford.

Hi All

As promised, the F-4 Phantom SIG cleared some space for the group build entries. In the end, there were 2 from Fu Manchu, 1 from Jabba, 1 from XV571, and my 3 as well, 7 in total.

As they arrived at different times, the display was reorganised a couple of times.

This is as originally planned. I had hoped to do some cards for the models, but my back was playing up, so it didn't get done. I did manage a cheap and nasty sign though.

This shows the first set up, with the models elevated. 4 models fitted nicely, with my 3 and the Michigan ANG F-4C.

BM01.jpg

Next arrivals were the 892 Sqdn and the Firebird from 56 Sqn, so the large ones were placed in front, and the 2 small ones retained their high post above the rest.

BM02.jpg

The final arrival was the 29 Sqdn FGR.2 which meant rearranging as per the lower picture.

BM03.jpg

I would like to thank the very kind people who brought their models along. It is always a pleasure to get new blood on the SIG stand, and if anyone wants to contribute to our display at any time, they will be made very welcome.

I hope you like the pictures.

Ted

Jabba and Fu_Manchu

I can honestly say it was a priveledge to be offered such excellent builds as yours on the table. My thanks to you are repeated. I'm sorry I couldn't have had a chat with you about them, but SMW is never a quiet time.

John B

Thanks for your kind comments.

Ted