1:48 Airfix F.3

Mish - just sand a little off the top & bottom of the intake parts, then line them up at the bottom... that should lose enough thickness without risking sanding through one side or the other :S

Considering the kit is a pile of poo Sis, its coming along and you havent done a Sean on it yet :yahoo:

:worthy: for perservering :worthy:

Bex

Mish... I've never been able to get one with Squadron Green putty, and as you've expended best part of a tube on your current builds this week, I'd like to donate an almost unused tube to your battle munitions. PM me your address & I'll bung it in the post ;)

:lol:

Oh my word, this is the MOST entertaining thread I've read in a while!

Sorry, Mish, not a reflection on your modelling skills - you are doing a gret job considering the kit - but I have this kit and reading this thread makes me WANT to build it in the near future.......

Now, who moved my straight jacket...?

Fill, sand, fill, sand, fill, sand, fill, sand :suicide:

Ive got visions of Mr. Myagi sat there with you :rofl:

Wax on, wax off.............

Bex

Ive got visions of Mr. Myagi sat there with you :rofl:

Wax on, wax off.............

Bex

Curiously enough, I've just used that same phrase in my Valiant thread! :lol:

Doesn't sanding make your arms ache? It makes my weak & feeble hands ache from gripping the stick & the item I'm sanding :S

Curiously enough, I've just used that same phrase in my Valiant thread! :lol:

Doesn't sanding make your arms ache? It makes my weak & feeble hands ache from gripping the stick & the item I'm sanding :S

Im glad its not just me then :yahoo: I generally get cramp in fingers and if I dont stop then, they lock on me :crying:

Bex

It's the old tendons getting tired... I've been thinking about getting one of those work holders, but I can't see that much use for one, even though they're cheap enough. Aircraft parts tend to be odd shapes :hmmm: