5...4...3...2...1... We are a Go!

Fintastic!

Will have at this, perhaps more than once...... There's so many schemes to choose from and so many kits in the cupboard...... Will have narrowed the choice down to a mere dozen or so by the end of the month. Not promising anything though.

Andrew.

I'll be starting a WIP thread later for my 1:48 Airfix F.3 and I have an Italeri IDS/GR1 on its way to me.

:worthy: for even attempting to bash the Airfix kit into shape. It'll teach you a new level of patience, and if you're planning on rescribing the raised parts, some new techniques ;)

:worthy: for even attempting to bash the Airfix kit into shape. It'll teach you a new level of patience, and if you're planning on rescribing the raised parts, some new techniques ;)

Not sure what I'm going to do with it yet Mike, it sure is a mish mash of a kit (excuse the pun) raised panel lines on some parts and engraved on others.

I'm tempted to just sling it together as bet I can and put the effort into the Italeri (if that's any good) when it arrives.

I am currently updating the reference threads & have broken them down into marks,F3,GR1,GR4 ect.

If you have any photo's to share,please post them in the correct section.

Cheers,

Merv

Just checked out your image posts, Thanks very much, especially for the rare F3 photos!

cheers

I'll be in on this one as Soon as I finished my F-4 and F-16 in the KUTA GB

I have a 1/32 Revell GR1 MarineFlieghter awaiting this. but I like to do one at a time. (Helps I build quite quickly)

Dave