Italeri M-109 A6 Paladin

Romeo Alpha Yankee

• 2 weeks later...

I progressed a little on the 109. Have got the turret looking like one and almost finished attaching the little fiddley bits to the hull. Will be time for some paint soon :D

I have been distracted with painting walls and doors since we had a renovations done last week. The walls are almost done.

Hopefully I can get back to working on this more.

Ray :cheers:

Here are some pics of my progress, had to putty the barrel due to seam lines, I prefer the turned metal barrels in the AFV Club kits, but well I like this subject so I will soldier on with it :D

Hullforward.jpg

Hullrear.jpg

Turretandgun.jpg

Testfit.jpg

Edited by TrojanThunder

• 4 weeks later...

I have been chipping away at this one over the past couple of days, I don't think it will make the finish line as we are traveling to Adelaide to visit the mother and father in-law for Christmas and are leaving on Tuesday and won't be back until the New Year. It is a lovely (read boring) 2 day drive over there.

Anyway I have finished assembley and am up to the paint stage. I need to add a little colour now and a little weathering and washes. The wheels and tracks are on for a test fit and will removed to allow painting of them. I also added a few stretched sprue antennas but one of them was decided it does not want to stay in the shape I want. Here are the pictures so far.

In the process of painting

SMM-109Paint1.jpg

Test fitting...

SMM-109testfit1.jpg

SMM-109testfit3.jpg

SMM-109testfit5.jpg

SMM-109testfit6.jpg

Ray :cheers:

• 2 weeks later...