Wellington Wintip Lights

Heraldcoupe

Nowhere amongst my books, my own pictures, or those I can find online, are there any clear photographs of the navigation lights on either of the preserved Vickers Wellingtons. Has anyone else photographed this area? - it's about the last detail I need to complete a long term project,

Cheers,

Bill.

Nowhere amongst my books, my own pictures, or those I can find online, are there any clear photographs of the navigation lights on either of the preserved Vickers Wellingtons. Has anyone else photographed this area? - it's about the last detail I need to complete a long term project,

Cheers,

Bill.

I've got the 4+ book and whilst there's a bewildering amount of detail about just about everything - nothing about the wingtip lights - you can see them in some of the photograp0hs at the front quadrant of the wingtip and I assume they're standard red/green navigation lights - Good news is you could probably do waht you like and no-one's going to be able to discredit you lol!!

Tim

Good news is you could probably do waht you like and no-one's going to be able to discredit you lol!!

That's pretty much what I did in the end! I'll get some pictures next time I visit Brooklands or Hendon, I anticipate building a few more Wellingtons.....

Cheers,

Bill.