World Naval Forces Group Build

bexwh773

is that a navalised F104 Hatchet? - they had arrestor hooks already- just a question of the wing folds and strengthened under cart :whistle:
:lol: No mate, one of these. If I can figure out how to make the pylons, it'll be armed like this too :)

Oh, and wing-folding wouldn't really be needed, would it? Hardly any wings anyway :analintruder:

Edited by hatchet

Oh, and wing-folding wouldn't really be needed, would it? Hardly any wings anyway

yes Hatchet, but if you did you could get even more on board :sardines: :mental:

would the inner pylons from a F104-A be any good cos my italeri Starfighter will only have wing tip tanks and so i have some spares?

if you are building a 1/72 and this would be helpful drop me your addy in a pm

would the inner pylons from a F104-A be any good cos my italeri Starfighter will only have wing tip tanks and so i have some spares?

if you are building a 1/72 and this would be helpful drop me your addy in a pm

Thanks for the offer mate, but I think I can get them done from the pylons in the kit. If I FUBAR those, I'll get back to ya ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Bex, would it be OK to be fashionably late to the party with an 1/48 Italeri F4J with VF-74 livery?

I know you're more than a little partial to a Phantom or two ;)

Chris

I think I speak Bex when I say that is a more than acceptable choice ;)

Hello Mods

Is it possible to add to this big GB a gallic naval fighter such as an Azur 1/72 Nieuport Delage NiD 622?

Patrick

Certainly is possible Patrick, nice to see some earlier Naval aircraft being represented :thumbsup2:

I think I speak Bex when I say that is a more than acceptable choice ;)

Spot on Shaun, and Ive got the :popcorn: ready for it :yahoo:

Certainly is possible Patrick, nice to see some earlier Naval aircraft being represented :thumbsup2:

Welcome aboard Patrick :thumbsup2:

Flagon, looking forwards to seeing your SinkyThingy :worthy:

Bex