Charger SRT8 Superbee

k357

Just got this today from Lindberg.... It's probably gonna go Hemi Orange...

ChargerSRT8box.jpg

See, there you go again Sean, stiring the merde again, this time with Mike.... See if your mate that runs the LHS can get you one Sean.... EVERYTHING on this is highly detailed....

I'm getting the paint for this tonight, & I've allready got it prepped, so I'l lbe painting this tommorrow before it rains....

The more the merrier on this one Sean, just looking over the trees & the insts. this build is gonna be a really good experience.... :D

At any rate I got this painted before it started to rain.... Paint is Duplicolor Mopar Fire red....

chargersrtpainted1.jpg

chargersrtpainted2.jpg

chargersrtpainted3.jpg

chargersrtpainted4.jpg

BTW I think this kit represents the 07 model year.... The intake is completely different form the pics you sent me Mike....

Edited by k357

The more the merrier on this one Sean, just looking over the trees & the insts. this build is gonna be a really good experience.... :D

At any rate I got this painted before it started to rain.... Paint is Duplicolor Mopar Fire red....

chargersrtpainted1.jpg

chargersrtpainted2.jpg

chargersrtpainted3.jpg

chargersrtpainted4.jpg

BTW I think this kit represents the 07 model year.... The intake is completely different form the pics you sent me Mike....

Ken

The intake is probably different because the SRT-8 has the 6.1 Liter Hemi while my R/T has the 5.7 liter. Looks great so far though!! Love the color!!

Thanks guys.... Yeah Mike, every SRT Charger I saw on evilbay motors had this same induction set-up.... At any rate, here's the finished engine sitting in the partially painted chassis....

chargersrtengine1.jpg

chargersrtengine2.jpg

chargersrtengine3.jpg

chargersrtengine4.jpg

Finished chasis with the engine installed........ Man this kit builds up NICE!!!

chargersrtchassisdone1.jpg

chargersrtchassisdone2.jpg

:D

Edited by k357

Just got this today from Lindberg.... It's probably gonna go Hemi Orange...

ChargerSRT8box.jpg

I have this kit and also the Testors version.

The Testors R/T Charger is an almost identical kit. Most of the sprues are the same but there are a couple minor differences.

The Testors hasn't got the hood air intake but it does have door moldings.

329731991.jpg

Looking forward to seeing yours built.

I have this kit and also the Testors version.

The Testors R/T Charger is an almost identical kit. Most of the sprues are the same but there are a couple minor differences.

The Testors hasn't got the hood air intake but it does have door moldings.

329731991.jpg

Looking forward to seeing yours built.

Hey BAC

The Testors kit is the 5.7 liter HEMI version calle the R/T Charger. Kens build is the SRT-8 version with the 6.1 Liter Hemi.

I have pics of my cars motor if you would like to see them. Its the same motor as supplied in your model kit.

Cheers

Mike

Possibly When Lindberg releases the Copcar version, it'll have the 5.7 ltr & the flat hood???? At any rate, here's the finished interior.... :D

chargersrtinterior1.jpg

chargersrtinterior2.jpg

chargersrtinterior4.jpg

And some mock-up pics!!!!

chargersrtmockup1.jpg

chargersrtmockup2.jpg

chargersrtmockup3.jpg

chargersrtmockup4.jpg

:D

Edited by k357

Thanks folks.... Well she's done!!

chargersrt8outsidedone1.jpg

chargersrt8outsidedone2.jpg

chargersrt8outsidedone3.jpg

chargersrt8outsidedone4.jpg

chargersrt8outsidedone5.jpg

With the exception of the front clip, this went together really nice....