64 Dodge "Color Me Gone" Superstock 1/4 Miler...

k357

colormegonessbox.jpg

Just got started on this one, paint is Duplicolor... It was a challenge matching the paint to the decals, cause the decals run all the way to the sides of the roof.... Looks pretty close don't you think????

colormegonecleared1.jpg

colormegonecleared2.jpg

colormegonecleared3.jpg

colormegonecleared4.jpg

colormegonecleared5.jpg

:)

Edited by k357

Great start Ken ..looking forward to seeing this built up ..Steve at Snc tried getting some ofthese lits in for his shop

he was told by lindburg Nope your not having any until Ken has built his one ...Steve was worried I told Steve ..Don't panic Ken will have it built in a few days :analintruder:

• 2 weeks later...
Great start Ken ..looking forward to seeing this built up ..Steve at Snc tried getting some ofthese lits in for his shop

he was told by lindburg Nope your not having any until Ken has built his one ...Steve was worried I told Steve ..Don't panic Ken will have it built in a few days :analintruder:

See there you go Sean, stirring the merde & scarring the same out of one of your mates!!!! :devil: Now is that a nice thing to do???:whistle:

Well this ought to make Steve feel better....

Finished interior...

colormegoneinterior1.jpg

colormegoneinterior2.jpg

colormegoneinterior3.jpg

colormegoneinterior4.jpg

Finished 426 Max Wedge....

colormegoneenginedone1.jpg

colormegoneenginedone2.jpg

colormegoneenginedone3.jpg

And thanks Mish!!!! :)

Edited by k357

:) Thanks Sean.... I would've been further along but my stepson's been hanging around when he's not working, aggravating the crap out of me!!! :mg: I can't get much done with his constant yak, yak, yakking going on.... :mg:

:) Thanks Sean.... I would've been further along but my stepson's been hanging around when he's not working, aggravating the crap out of me!!! :mg: I can't get much done with his constant yak, yak, yakking going on.... :mg:

Kick his bottom then fill in the paperwork for the army on his behalf ..that will get rid of him for a few months :analintruder:

Well supposedly first he was gonna join the Navy, THEN the National Guard, ut he screwed off on both counts & never filled out the paperwork, all talk & no action.... I mean when I was his age I was just getting out of the Air Force (wish I would've stayed in).... As far as kicking his A$$ do you really want to see me go to jail Sean???? Not to mention Wendys reaction???? That would not be pretty.... I'm afraid I'd be coming to the UK to keep YOU company Sean!!!! :whistle:

Well supposedly first he was gonna join the Navy, THEN the National Guard, ut he screwed off on both counts & never filled out the paperwork, all talk & no action.... I mean when I was his age I was just getting out of the Air Force (wish I would've stayed in).... As far as kicking his A$$ do you really want to see me go to jail Sean???? Not to mention Wendys reaction???? That would not be pretty.... I'm afraid I'd be coming to the UK to keep YOU company Sean!!!! :whistle:

Thats ok Ken you can come live here with us ...I have plenty of car kits too build :analintruder:

Sometimes Sean I'm really tempted....He drives me right up the wall.... :angry: At any rate,here's some mock up pics....

colormegonemockup1.jpg

colormegonemockup2.jpg

colormegonemockup3.jpg

colormegonemockup4.jpg

colormegonemockup5.jpg

I should be done with this this weekend.... :)

Nice one and I have now got 3 in stock when the model is done can we put a picture next to the kit!

Sean I have 3 also got the Maverick, Ramchargers and a stock one as well And I think I have stopped worrying now??

Stevieboy :partytime:

Edited by Stevieboy

Nice one and I have now got 3 in stock when the model is done can we put a picture next to the kit!

Sure go right ahead if you like Stevie.... Because she is DONE!!! :D

colormegonedone1.jpg

colormegonedone2.jpg

colormegonedone3.jpg

colormegonedone4.jpg

colormegonedone5.jpg

colormegonedone6.jpg

:D

Sure go right ahead if you like Stevie.... Because she is DONE!!! :D

colormegonedone1.jpg

colormegonedone2.jpg

colormegonedone3.jpg

colormegonedone4.jpg

colormegonedone5.jpg

colormegonedone6.jpg

:D

Hi k357

the car looks good I'll put a couple of pics next on the shop tomorrow would you like to be mentioned or remain silent

Stevieboy

Thanks Guys!!!! Yeah Stevie you can use my name if you like.... If you want you can use the pics from the Ramchargers build too.... :)