The Hangar!

• 1 month later...

Anyone got a pair of BOL missile rail/chaff dispensers from the 1/48 Hasegawa Harrier GR7 kit that they won't be using? I'm in need of a pair for my Tornado F3 build.

I'm happy to pay/trade, and in extremis, exchange sexual favours, to obtain a couple.

Thanks for any help you can provide,

Ian

Anyone got a pair of BOL missile rail/chaff dispensers from the 1/48 Hasegawa Harrier GR7 kit that they won't be using? I'm in need of a pair for my Tornado F3 build.

I'm happy to pay/trade, and in extremis, exchange sexual favours, to obtain a couple.

Thanks for any help you can provide,

Ian

well i don't have the bits ...but what was that about sexual favours ???? :analintruder:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If anyone would like a Flightpath 1/32 TIALD let me know.

I would consider some sort of deal involving the 1,000lb iron bombs from the Revell kit - otherwise I'll send it to you* for £7.00 (saves you £2.40 on retail!)

Alan

*if you live in the UK!

I was wondering if anyone had any 1/48 pilot figures from the Airfix Tornados they wouldn't mind trading/selling? As I build all of my models wheels up yet sadly these days very few kits come with pilot figures....

p.m me i have new off the sprues that i haven't used on other builds..

If anyone would like a Flightpath 1/32 TIALD let me know.

I would consider some sort of deal involving the 1,000lb iron bombs from the Revell kit - otherwise I'll send it to you* for £7.00 (saves you £2.40 on retail!)

Alan

*if you live in the UK!

AL Pm Inbound.

Dave

Anybody got the 2 small drop tanks for the 1/72 Revell GR.1 kit (parts 95,95a96,96a,97,98) that there not going to use?

I'm not going to use any of the bombs/missiles so could do a swap if anyone's interested, also got a few other Tornado goodies.

Cheers

Rich

Anybody got the 2 small drop tanks for the 1/72 Revell GR.1 kit (parts 95,95a96,96a,97,98) that there not going to use?

I'm not going to use any of the bombs/missiles so could do a swap if anyone's interested, also got a few other Tornado goodies.

Cheers

Rich

Yup.

Further to my last post I require decals for the ALARM missiles. I take it the RAF had generic markings on their missiles during Op. Telic?

Cheers

James

The markings have'nt changed since the ALARMs were invented,In order to change them it's cost a lot of money & time as they're laid down in RAF Explosive Regulations,which runs to something like 10 odd phone book sized volumes!

• 4 weeks later...