Tornado GB Banners!

Everyone, here you can post or request a Tornado Group Build banner for your signature if you wish. Just a reminder everyone the Banner may be no larger than 600x200. lets see some good ones. If you send a pic or want a specific sqadron let me know ill do one up. for You.

Edited by Thundergrunt

• 5 weeks later...
Everyone, here you can post or request a Tornado Group Build banner for your signature if you wish. Just a reminder everyone the Banner may be no larger than 600x200. lets see some good ones. If you send a pic or want a specific sqadron let me know ill do one up. for You.

Euge,

Pm sent with picture of tonka I want for banner.

Thanks,

Eric

Got It, one ?. what squadron is that???

Squadron? I dont know either. Im thinking of building and painting the model first. I have some RSAF decals from an F.3 I can use but for the a/c # I have to wait and find out where I can source it out.

Eric

Edited by speedlimit

Ok heres a few that i`ve put together from some of my stash of Tornado pics, hope you like and if theres any requests for specific Squadrons etc i`ll have a look through see if i can sort out.

Banner3.jpg

Banner1.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

I'm new here, but some of you may know me from UKAR and ARC (same username). Anyway, I thought I should introduce myself with a banner for this GB - I'll join it when I decide what I want to make!!

TornadoGB.jpg

All the best,

Ben ;)