Welcome!

desmojen

yeh more loony tunes. I'm just disapointed I don't have a started one to finish :shithappens:

Phantom GB anyone?

What!! that's not right :whistle:

I could've sworn I'd registered in this thread already, but I guess not. :shrug:

I reckon half my stash qualifies for this groupbuild, so I've got plenty of options here.

I'm gonna start of with an AMT 48th P-40N.

P-40N.jpg

I'll get that finished, then have a little rumage and see what else I can come up with. ;)

Hi, folks!

Do I must to say I am a newbie here? I don't think so... ^_^

<--- Look there! It's my 2nd or 3rd message... :blush:

Is it possible to join this Group Build yet? I have some started things here... (Well... Who doesn't have... :whistle: )

Best,

Paul.

Edited by Paul - Brazil

Well I've got he Revell Victor which is so close to completion that it beggars belief. I last touched when i was regulary posting over on ARC. Goog idea for a GB, in fact we should run theses on a regular basis. Might get more completed kits inthe display case that way.

Nige.

I've got 2 stalled builds to complete by the end of the year.

Trumpeter Sea Fury 1/72

IMG_1684.jpg

Tamiya Spitfire MkIIa 1/72

IMG_1694.jpg

IMG_1693.jpg

IMG_1696.jpg

Trying to set up a new modelling workbench in the spare bedroom,coping with a bereavement, combined with lack of enthusiasm due to struggling with the Sea Fury have resulted in these 2 being left untouched for 6 weeks.

Kick up the bottom duly collected expect to see these done before Xmas.

yeh more loony tunes. I'm just disapointed I don't have a started one to finish :shithappens:

Phantom GB anyone?

Guess what I just found Lurking in the loft!!! :)

Be in this build soon.

Dave

Just found a half built MB.105 in the kit pile so I am in to try and finish it.

Also I have a half built A-6E that I am converting to a B model some where.

So definatly count me in.

Julien

No pics yet, but I might have a go at this GB.

I've never managed to finish one, but maybe this time things will be different.

There's no problem with my three/four currents builds, they're on their way, but I've at least three/four other kits started more than a year ago, that should not be that difficult to finish. I've kept them in their box after only a few bits glued.

Great idea, this GB.

;)

KUTA!!! What a great idea...I have one important project that needs finishing by the weekend - and then I shall dig out one or two in my "KUTA" stash.....

(included in this category I find have the following: Echelon Lightning F6 in 1/32, Aeroclub Vulcan B2 in 1/48, Hasegawa/Revell Phantom FGR2 in 1/48th, Hasegawa/Revell Harrier GR7/9 in 1/48th, Hasegawa Harrier GR5 in 1/48th, Airfix Lightning F2a in 1/48th, Airfix/Neomega Lightning T5 in 1/48th , Airfix Canberra B(I)8 in 1/48th, Airfix Jaguar GR1 in 1/48th , Airfix/Paragon Jaguar T2 in 1/48th, Classic Aiirframes Meteor T7(Hybrid), Classic Airframes/Tamiya Meteor PR10 conversion....

Three Revell Hunters in 1/72 (an F4, F6 and an FR10), A Trumpeter Lightning F6, and a couple of Fujimi Phantom FGR2's......

I really must try to finish some of these off - he added quite embarressed at that list!!!...

This GB is just the sorta KUTA I need to get my 1/48 HobbyCraft Sea Fury finished off. I started it over a year ago for the "FAA GB" on ARC and never quite finished it. It sat abandoned as I moved on to one project after another since February.

KUTA_O1.jpg

I think the deadline of January 1st will be the perfect incentive I need to start off the new year with a clean workbench.

Mark

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...