1:35 Italeri Humvee

AnonymousDFB1

You go girl...!! Looking forward to your Hummer...... :analintruder:

Hummer Cheers,

ggc

I wouldn't say that mate, there are many much more knowledgeable than me.

Rite Mish I've checked my references and it shows some vehicles with dayglo panels and some without..

So I guess it's best to get a pic of the actual vehicle you are building.

Edited by daz greenwood

Well I think it's about done. I'll take another look tomorrow, when, hopefully the light will be better. I'll also take some better photos tomorrow for Parade Ground.

There are two people to thank for this build, they being; Stebos for telling me about kit being forsale very cheaply at the Brampton show and Sean for donating the Tamiya stowage.

Here's the pics

yvxpjr.jpg

yvxpjv.jpg

yvxpj0.jpg

yvxpky.jpg

yvxpk3.jpg

Edited by Mish

Just spotted a couple spots that need a little more weathering and I'm not happy with that antenna, it's too thick, I think I need to replace it with some stretched sprue.

Mish,

firstly - VERY nice work on the Humvee. Secondly - may I offer an idea for your antenna predicament? - have you tried an 8 gauge electric guitar string?

And also if you don't mind, some info please - can you tell me what colour you used for this vehicle? As I have the reissued kit waiting for paint....

Thanks,

Stuart

Edited by Stuart

Mish,

firstly - VERY nice work on the Humvee. Secondly - may I offer an idea for your antenna predicament? - have you tried an 8 gauge electric guitar string?

And also if you don't mind, some info please - can you tell me what colour you used for this vehicle? As I have the reissued kit waiting for paint....

Thanks,

Stuart

Thanks for you comments Stuart. Guitar string, no never thought of that.

The colour is Xtracrylic XA1812 US Gulf War Armour (FS23446)

Weathering is the same paint well thinned, pastels and Promodeller Mud wash.

HTH