DH Mosquito FB. VI

Seamus

Thanks very much you two ^_^

Grant will you be attending Yeovilton this weekend? I might just be bringing this one along now it's finished in time :)

Nice Mozzie hombre.

Like the use of the light blue card...try shooting it with natural sunlight, might help to lose the harsh shadows. Silver foil sheet can 'kick' some extra light into the subject.

Silver foil sheet can 'kick' some extra light into the subject.

I have a piece of A2 card with foil pasted both sides, one shiny one dull. You can set it up opposite the light source and just move it around and tilt it until you get the desired effect.

Looks great Shaun, get to Yeovilton early and Jen and Mike might let you put it on our table. Look forward to saying hello.

peebeep

Thanks again for the kind comments chaps, much appreciated :) Thanks for the photography tips too. I'm going to have a play tomorrow in better light to see if I can improve on these shots.

Nice build, you must be getting a nice collection. It's all really coming together nicely.

Thanks chap, the collection's coming along, although most of my builds of late have been to replace older builds on the shelves. Still, I'd like to think the quality is improving if not the quantity :)

Looks great Shaun, get to Yeovilton early and Jen and Mike might let you put it on our table. Look forward to saying hello.

peebeep

Cheers Paul :thumbsup: Me and the old man are hoping to get there for opening and will head straight for the BM table. I've never been to a show let alone display so I'm quite excited about seeing what it's all about and of course meeting some fellow Britmodellers for the first time :)

Thanks again

Shaun :)

Cheers fella :thumbsup2: initially I thought I might end up putting it to the side of the bench for a while, but it really wasn't too big a problem in the end, just a bit of initial panic :lol: Just a little bit of work to put things right in the end :)

Thanks very much you two ^_^

Grant will you be attending Yeovilton this weekend? I might just be bringing this one along now it's finished in time :)

Yep I'll be there. Looking forward to putting a few faces to names.

Grant

Looks rather nice Shaun Ol' Bean :worthy: I think I might have to try and sneak one of these into the stash when Louise isnt looking :whistle::evil_laugh:

Bex

That looks well smart! Very nice job indeed.

Bex, just buy one! You won't regret it as it's a cracking kit to build (apart from the error with the radios - they did get the bomber right though). Avoid the Hasegawa Mosquito though as it's nowhere near as good.

Edited by The wooksta V2.0

Thanks for the additional comments peeps ^_^

Bex, I'm with The Wooksta, just get one, it's a real gem of a kit :thumbsup: