Airfix EE Lightning F3

Blimey, is this still attracting comments? Interestingly, according to the stats, 46 different people have commented on this build, as opposed to 42 who commented on my 1/48 Lightning F6. It must be true what they say...less is more!

Thanks again for the comments folks, glad to have made you smile.

Dean

Edited by Deanflyer
  • Like 1

• 12 years later...

Late to the party but then I'm late back from work... This made me smile so much! Brilliant idea!

Hang on, wooaaww! Slow down! that was originally posted in 2008!!!! I really am late to the party! 

• Like 1

On 04/10/2008 at 16:57, Deanflyer said:

Interestingly, according to the stats, 46 different people have commented on this build, as opposed to 42 who commented on my 1/48 Lightning F6. It must be true what they say...less is more!

Hi Dean, 

interesting stats. Is there a quick way to generate those numbers on this site or did you just count em up? 

7 hours ago, FPDPenguin said:

Someone's posting your content as their own then 

Really...? I'd be interested in seeing that if you've got a link, please.

7 hours ago, Bandsaw Steve said:

Hi Dean, 

interesting stats. Is there a quick way to generate those numbers on this site or did you just count em up? 

In the old days, before the forum changed, you could click on the bit that said 'replies' and it'd come up with all the people who'd posted. It doesn't seem to do it any more...

To everyone else who's replied to a 13 year old thread, thanks! 🙂

Cheers,

Dean

• Thanks 1