AZ Models/Legato bring in Fokker F.VII variants!

PetrOs

Hey

In my dealer's "available this week" announce I just saw 4 new airliner kits from AZ Models. Different variants of a Fokker F.VII, one of the most important aircraft of the late 20es and early 30es. Looks like Legato started a new AZ Airport line of kits, and after these 4 a new ATR-72 would follow. I just ordered the Ro.10 variant of this kit - great to have this important aircraft available!

• 1 month later...

Yesterday I found all these 4 kits @ my dealers shelf and of course got the "italian" one. It is really fine kit, and should be an easy build for someone who has experience with the limited run.

In the box you get:

1 injected plastic sprue. Quality is fine, except for a lot of flash and the thick attachments. No underpour/deformation.

3 resin engines. Quality is ok, but in my case some of the very delicate pushrods are missing. No problem to fix them, but it would have been a better solution to use PE part for the rods.

1 etched steel piece. Made by eduard, and with their usual great quality. (engine struts, instrument board)

1 decal sheet - fantastic. No sign who's the printer, but looks very good.

1 instruction. Quite fine. Painting schemes are on the box backside.

1 acetate sheet for the windows.

You have the color options for all 3 italian license built aircraft, all are very colorful. Other 3 boxings are identic except for decals. You also have 2 different fuselage versions here, with different nose.

General impression - cool! I guess I'd take this one, Ford Trimotor, Ju-52 and H.P.42 together and make a small "interwar" dio for the Oberschleissheim Excibition in march ;)