Bra.Z. models

PetrOs

Hello

I was thinking about some more 1/144 subjects for me, and especially my most loved airliner - Il-62/Il-62M.. As I see, the only kit now available is the 1/144 resin one from Bra.Z. models... Does anyone ever build kits of this manufacturer?

PetrOs, I haven't built a full model but I have used a few of their resin conversions ( Airfix VC 10 and Trumpeter IL 76) and they are very good quality with few air bubbles. I've had a close look at the IL-62 and it looks really good, still think I might get one . One kit I wish they would do is the TU-144, I think they would do a great job on that, ( my Nitto prototype is nearly ready for inspection)...All in all I would try one !!

By the way have you looked at the Welsh Models Il-62 it's a terrific kit ,quality vacform and resin, well worth it...

Andy

Hi PetrOs.

I have a couple of Ivo's Tu-134 kits and they are very good so I would expect the Il-62 to be of the same quality. As the General says, good quality and no air bubbles. The Decals for the Braz kits are very good as well.

Chris.

Edited by stringbag