FGR.2 Phantoms in foreign service. (profiles).

Gekko_1

Hi guys & girls,

here's some FGR.2 Phantom profiles in various different camouflage schemes, just in case you ever get bored with the regular stuff! :analintruder::wicked:

OFz2hz9.jpg

n3zMZoM.jpg

3aoBzd8.jpg

m0Hd40R.jpg

BjjnFYI.jpg

DMSPBZO.jpg

Cheers

Richard.

Edited by Gekko_1
updated links
  • Like 1

Hi Richard I love it Fantastic very cool nice touch with HMCS Hampton Grey Thanks

Richard,

I don't have any interest in what ifs in general.

But there is something special with yours, you certainly have a special touch, because I just love them.

Maybe because you're going very far in the little details, I don't know.

But nevertheless, they're simply great.

;)

Thanks guys! :P

Mish. I use Adobe Illustrator to create the line work, then take that drawing into Adobe Photoshop to do the colour work, shadows and highlights.

Canada6.jpg

Canada5.jpg

Canada4.jpg

Canada3.jpg

Canada2.jpg

Cheers

Richard.

• Like 1

You are very skilled Richard. I'm I.T. savvy but I wouldn't know where to begin. Well done.

Thanks Mish,

I'm fortunate in that I've had the opportunity to be formally trained in both Fine Art and Graphic Design. It sounds a little more 'romantic' than it really was. Mostly it was a lot of frustration with Teachers that quite frankly were either not qualified for their position, couldn't be bothered teaching or were just there to head hunt the 'talent'. :raincloud:

Basically I had to teach myself, like I've had to do with most things in life. :violin: I love the freedom of expression with "What if?" subjects. The "no rules apply" thing is appealing I guess. Basically its a form of artistic release? Unfortunately to teach one how to produce profiles like I do is a bit like teaching somebody how to airbrush via a novel. Its one of those things where if a person was sat next to me I could have them creating their own art work in a day. ^_^

Cheers

Richard.

Thanks Mish,

I'm fortunate in that I've had the opportunity to be formally trained in both Fine Art and Graphic Design. It sounds a little more 'romantic' than it really was. Mostly it was a lot of frustration with Teachers that quite frankly were either not qualified for their position, couldn't be bothered teaching or were just there to head hunt the 'talent'. :raincloud:

Basically I had to teach myself, like I've had to do with most things in life. :violin: I love the freedom of expression with "What if?" subjects. The "no rules apply" thing is appealing I guess. Basically its a form of artistic release? Unfortunately to teach one how to produce profiles like I do is a bit like teaching somebody how to airbrush via a novel. Its one of those things where if a person was sat next to me I could have them creating their own art work in a day. ^_^

Cheers

Richard.

Thanks for that Richard, yes I can understand what your saying. Glad your housing situation is sorted now we can get back to enjoying your profiles.

Excellent artwork as always Richard! Might have to try one of these schemes on one of my Phantoms.

Paul Harrison

Or we all chip in and bring Richard up to the northen hemisphere for a couple of days.

Yeah! :thumbsup: That'd be great! My parents were born in Leeds, I've always wanted to go and see where they grew up. Maybe one day. :(

Richard.

Richard,

I think these have to be your best profiles to date :yahoo::yahoo: Just a thought, when you have a minute, how about a couple of Danish ones please?

Bex

P.S: The 13 Sqn Wyvern you did for me should be a reality soon, decals have been ordered :yahoo: